So We Just Gonna Cuban B Microsoft Backpedaling AGAIN huh....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:youngsabo:

Good that they came to their senses to now include a headset, but we all know why they are doing. These nikkaz are scrambling like crazy to do any and everything to help with the negative press THEY CREATED WITH THEIR GREED AND TYPICAL MS TACTICS for the Xbox One-Eighty.

Wonder what's next.
Let's not forget how they were trying to fukk nikkaz over not that long ago and the ONLY reason they are backpedaling is that they are getting killed in preorders and bad PR. nikkaz not doing it because they wanted to, THEY DOING IT BECAUSE THEY HAD TO!!!

In the words of my man Special Ed...

618ZkLhAaTL._SX300_.jpg

Stay tuned for the next reversal.... :youngsabo:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Struggle post. Even if you disagree with how they had their original policies you can't hate on a company for listening to the consumer. Ever since the new xbox boss been on board they have been very responsive to consumers!

:stopitslime:

"listening to the customers" my ass. We both know why they are doing all this backpedaling. Dem sales/preorders looking :flabbynsick: . That's why.

Don't be naive fam. :rudy:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:stopitslime:

"listening to the customers" my ass. We both know why they are doing all this backpedaling. Dem sales/preorders looking :flabbynsick: . That's why.

Don't be naive fam. :rudy:
Day Ones are sold out, so that a tired excuse. Headsets was not really a sticking point except to Sony stans because that was a perceived advantage. Now thats gone now its this 180 crap you keep spewing. At least microsoft included a real headset and not the 1 dollar store headset ps4 comes with.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Day Ones are sold out, so that a tired excuse. Headsets was not really a sticking point except to Sony stans because that was a perceived advantage. Now thats gone now its this 180 crap you keep spewing. At least microsoft included a real headset and not the 1 dollar store headset ps4 comes with.

like day 1 editions WEREN'T gonna sell out. Of course they'll sell out. :what:

But they will lose to the PS4 in sales......they just softening the L with all this moonwalking. :laugh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
like day 1 editions WEREN'T gonna sell out. Of course they'll sell out. :what:

But they will lose to the PS4 in sales......they just softening the L with all this moonwalking. :laugh:
@Rekkapryde You sound butthurt! Really my nikka you cool but damn calm down its ok