So we gonna pretend like Gohan wasn't dressing like a 90's rapper?

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Fat_buu.jpg

So we gonna act like Ross ain't copy Fat Buu's style :comeon: Buu was the 1st fat nikka to walk around with his shirt off, let the belly and mitties hang out. Buu had the purple chinchilla ties around his neck and he got on a Maybach belt

Cee-lo Green did it first.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
this is already a hall of fame thread to me brehs 5 Stars :to: my nikkas BUT remember back in the day though...

Aruvillagebulma.png

Bulma was the one who was the white girl from the suburbs who always got the pills on deck, Molly, Adderall, Oxy she had it on deck. Cuz her daddy was in that life (capsule corp) that was prolly Piccolo's connect. :ohhh:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
goku always been a swagless chump tho, son got on a accordion shaped scarf with a half a football pad looking like andre 3000 in the rosa parks video and shyt smh :why:

I ain't the biggest Goku fan seeing as he a dead beat dad, can't control his broad,
eli-6920_186x186.jpg
status when it comes to intelligence but :whoo: his swag in this pic is undeniable
10days.jpg

he got on the orange Polo jacket the Air Jordan X he was borrowing that Big Sean swag boooooooyyyyyyy
bigsean2.jpg

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku Had :mjpls: levels of swag off the court.

Goku basically was :mjpls:
on court no one could touch him
the guy everyone would look to for the W
zero swag off court
always come through with the cluth
had his dad murked :birdman:
fathered kid who never reached his level
left the game and came back multiple times and still was the man