So we gonna pretend like Gohan wasn't dressing like a 90's rapper?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Buu was definitely rolling with Cash Money

1798134_o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
as far as drobe, future trunks denim jacket with the black tank top and nike boots >>>>

1155598-untitled_1.png

buu was just a grimey ass hood nikka, walking around shirtless pants saggin like he just came from the corner store in the summer down south, fresh off buying a loosey and a pack of palma dutches with his colt 45 blast, kiwi and strawburry flavored

my nikka 305 with da imagery

dont even get a nikka started on Trunks dress game...
17-year-old-Trunks-trunks-and-pan-30641739-746-1034.jpg

nikka swag was on 99 and when he came through and murked the entire frieza family in five minutes and cured cancer damn near with one pill had nikkas like :wtf: Thought he was gone be a game changer but he really was a plot device if you wanna keep it real

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I read somewhere that kanye west "can't tell me nothing" outfit was loosely inspired on the future trunks saga when he killed frieza.

It was based on Anime's like Akira, Daft Punk, and I believe DBZ but that might have been unintentional cause a lot of the Japanese kids was dressing like that

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It was based on Anime's like Akira, Daft Punk, and I believe DBZ but that might have been unintentional cause a lot of the Japanese kids was dressing like that

The Stronger video was inspired by Akira and Da Gawds Daft Punk.

Don't know what inspired his Can't Tell Me Nothing vid but that song is :blessed: and that brown bubble jacket he wore was the shyt.

I still can't find it :noah: