So we gonna act like Scandal ain't that show?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't know man. I kinda get that vibe that Kerry Washington doesn't f*ck wit the brothas. Until I get some confirmation, I ain't f*ckin' wit her show.

Besides, everytime I watch a network TV drama, I be like :huhldup:. They just don't have the same feel as a premium channel show :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I don't know man. I kinda get that vibe that Kerry Washington doesn't f*ck wit the brothas. Until I get some confirmation, I ain't f*ckin' wit her show.

Besides, everytime I watch a network TV drama, I be like :huhldup:. They just don't have the same feel as a premium channel show :yeshrug:

When I saw it was on ABC I was like :huhldup:

But after watching I completely forgot it was a network show, maybe it's due to watching on Netflix/online :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

She messes with a brotha on the show now. Her MAIN love interest is of course a Cac (the President) but at least they've been pretty fair about the relationship. My wife got me Hooked on the show and now we never miss an episode. The last few eps have been:whew: with how intense they've been, I'm telling you bruh Kerry Washington is absolutely beautiful eye candy and the fact that its actually good will surprise you.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Man Scandal is a really good show and it's filled with so many twists and turns

I bet the Vice President hired that assassin to shoot the President

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
When I saw it was on ABC I was like :huhldup:

But after watching I completely forgot it was a network show, maybe it's due to watching on Netflix/online :yeshrug:

Well I'm desperate, it feels like I don' seen show there is to see. I need something to feast on and I've been eatin' off of the Person of Interest show, but having to wait for week to week got me like :comeon:

I need something to marathon on, so imma give it a shot just because Kerry is hot

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
That's where my avi is from
@Seven1986 yeah I think it was her and that guy Hollis, she's a crazy bytch. Poor Fitz Grant :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Man, that show is fukking ridiculous. I mean, RIDICULOUS.

It's entertaining though.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint gone lie outside of the fact I hate the black woman and white presiden t love story. I love this show. My nikka Huck. :wow:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I really dislike the fact that a black woman is a jumpoff for the President. Dude aint never leaving his wife. He knows that. She knows that. We all know that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Seems like a show for bytches man. Can anyone confirm this?

I think it is.

I caught a few episodes and I wasn't all that impressed. I've been recommended the show only by women also. I came home last night and my wife was watching it. I checked it out, but it's just, I don't know... seems like there's a bit of over talking at times. The dialog was going overboard on the scenes I've watched and it had me like :comeon: