So We Gonna Act Like Rick Ross Ain't Out Here Killing It With the MMG Signings?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
It's a knock on his ability to get er done.

Lol at you kids trying to parlay Ross off as some burgeoning mogul.

He can't even get his own records platinum.

thats his problem

if your the biggest artist and you can only push 700-800k

what makes you think "your" artist will even do half those numbers

ROSS needs to focus on HIMSELF.. and thats IT... this is how ALL the big players in the rap game fall.. they think there bigger then they are sign all their friends.. thinkin that they can piggyback off their success.. then overstaurate the market..

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm pretty sure I cited examples. His failure to land a publicly desired act. His inability to hit the platinum mark. His WTF signings of Stalleys marginal ass and a boy band has been.

Etc, etc

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
thats his problem

ROSS needs to focus on HIMSELF.. and thats IT... this is how ALL the big players in the rap game fall.. they think there bigger then they are sign all their friends.. thinkin that they can piggyback off their success.. then overstaurate the market..

its 2012, unless your a huge superstar your not going platinum anyway.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
its 2012, unless your a huge superstar your not going platinum anyway.

Pretty much, lol. Why these nikkas still acting like selling albums is these nikkas main revenue stream in 2012? nikkas out here touring and getting endorsements off of mixtapes. As far as I'm concerned, these nikkas quality of music is top-notch right now, who cares whether or not they moving 1 million + units when 98% of the music game isn't? These nikkas consistently putting out quality music, shooting their own videos, and finding other ways to generate money for themselves. I respect the hustle, that's all.

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
rozay:win:MMG
i want to see gunplay drop a serious mixtape with original beats,though.
Hate him or love him ross isnt selfish with his crew.he truly wants them to win.

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City

ross4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Aka "go sit down, Ross, I got ths"

no, aka... im a grown ass man, and i'll do for myself i dont need a hand out.

you do realize that MMG is compiled of a failure, a nikka who couldn't stay out of jail, a relatively unkown, Omarion and his nikkas that have been around since the jump.

if anything MMG is the rehab center to get your shyt right...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thats his problem

:beli:
"welcome to another edition of arm chair record execs, brought to you by broke ass nikkaz, live from they mamas basements"

:snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well see so far can't knock tthe hustle outside the fact he's a fat lyin azz cop azz rapper...I will say look at the greatest labels in the history of rap....now what makes u nikkas think "diversity" is the key...what other label had a backpacker,street nikkas,singin azz nikkas and nikkas from different regions? Only example I can think of is Rocafella...AT THE END....we seem to like our rap labels/stables all in the same lane...not this diversity shyt...this will be new ground far as I can remember...diversity might hurt the movement tho,weell see:manny: