So We Gonna Act Like Rick Ross Ain't Out Here Killing It With the MMG Signings?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
remember when g-unit was poppin

he built a squad with an artist to represnt every region... see what happened?

this is where mmg is headed.. there following the same blueprint.. its not going to work

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron: He signed Nipsey?

Wale and Meek were great signings, I dont know about Stalley or Omarion tho

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Lloyd is dope but Omarion got more potential and a father reach (audience wise), breh.
true bytches still love that nikka from them b2k days plus the dancing rnb nikkas run shyt besides Trey.

if they sign Nipsey which I think they have/will its over.

Just imagine if Biggaveli was free riding with MMG too like French be doing :to: Ross/Meek back and fourth with Max on the hook :ohhh:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
His signing and handling of Wale and Meek should definitely be commended...Pill I actually thought was gonna be his best acquisition...but it didn't work out for whatever reason... Stalley, I'm not sold yet on how he meshes with the camp as of yet...not convinced it's the best place for him or that anything will ever come of it, but I'll reserve judgement until after Self Made vol. 2...he could pull a Pill/Gunplay and have the best track on the album...now Omarion is purely just you really digging Ross and MMG's movement...he could've signed any random somewhat known signing ass nikka (Lloyd, Bobby Valentino, one of the twins from Jagged Edge, Mario...literally just about anybody) and got the same exact effect...nothing special or particularly beneficial about him at all... the announcement that he signed him was laughed at and mocked more than anything

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
It's a knock on his ability to get er done.

Lol at you kids trying to parlay Ross off as some burgeoning mogul.

He can't even get his own records platinum.