So We Gonna Act Like Rick Ross Ain't Out Here Killing It With the MMG Signings?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man this nikka continuing to impress me. First with the Wale signing, then with Meek Mills, then with Stalley, then with Nipsey Hu$tle, and Now with Omarion (who is the PERFECT R&B complement to MMG). This nikka got that young OKC Thunder talent and got every angle of the market cornered; the hoes, the grown n sexy crowd, the trappers (hood nikkas), the college kids, the intellectual's, the working class, and the successful nikkas. MMG over there on their :takedat: shyt....

Well done, officer Ricky, well done :ehh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
signing maybach o

ross is :mjpls:

when building a squad

Yea breh, the closest squad to his right now is G.O.O.D. Music. shyt makes me wonder what the fukk all these other nikkas out here doing. Grand Hustle :scusthov:, DTP :scusthov:, YMCMB :scusthov: Bad Boy :scusthov:

Sean

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u be on Boxden bruh?

seen some dude post something similar.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
as far as ross goes he hasn't sign anybody thay will bring him major bucks
like dr.dre did with eminem or suge knight did with pac or eazy e did with bone thugs n harmoney

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
as far as ross goes he hasn't sign anybody thay will bring him major bucks
like dr.dre did with eminem or suge knight did with pac or eazy e did with bone thugs n harmoney

Give it time, breh. I like the way these nikkas are starting out, sorta like a small grassroots campaign and now more and more people are starting to take notice. Give it time, breh. Plus, this nikka done went and resurrected Omarion and gave him that MMG swagger, bytches bout to eat that shyt up. Smh at him doing that track with Usher though when him and O been in the kitchen cooking up that crack.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Give it time, breh. I like the way these nikkas are starting out, sorta like a small grassroots campaign and now more and more people are starting to take notice. Give it time, breh.

i understand but im saying though he gonna have to make one of those moves if he want to go down as one of the best executives as far as scouting talent goes.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
MMG the best camp putting out the most consistent good music Ross the hottest rapper out how can anyone deny that?

fukk signing Chris Stokes hubby tho :gag: should've signed Lloyd instead atleast bruh can do some hot street hooks

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i understand but im saying though he gonna have to make one of those moves if he want to go down as one of the best executives as far as scouting talent goes.

I see what you're saying.

MMG the best camp putting out the most consistent good music Ross the hottest rapper out how can anyone deny that?

fukk signing Chris Stokes hubby tho :gag: should've signed Lloyd instead atleast bruh can do some hot street hooks
8 Ball & MJG Feat. Lloyd - Living Legends - Track 12 - Forever - Year 2004 - YouTube

Lloyd is dope but Omarion got more potential and a further reach (audience wise), breh.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Man this nikka continuing to impress me. First with the Wale signing, then with Meek Mills, then with Stalley, then with Nipsey Hu$tle, and Now with Omarion (who is the PERFECT R&B complement to MMG). This nikka got that young OKC Thunder talent and got every angle of the market cornered; the hoes, the grown n sexy crowd, the trappers (hood nikkas), the college kids, the intellectual's, the working class, and the successful nikkas. MMG over there on their :takedat: shyt....

Well done, officer Ricky, well done :ehh:

Hol' up, nipsey signed with Ross?:wtf: