So We All Agree The Following Players Will Never Be shyt?

Daps
I thought a change of scenery would help Reke but this nikka might not ever top/or match his rookie season. Im hoping he can atleast be the new j crawford and take over coming off the bench in NO.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's precisely why they're on this list. Im not talking about total busts, the Morrisons and Thabeets or guys out the league already.

All these guys were at some point touted as the bright future of a franchise...and the mip, the all star appearance were supposed to be evidence of these players' rising stock as stars. Instead it ended up being the crescendos of their careers. Hell, Okafor and Evans won rook of the year and aint been shyt since.

Cant call a verdict on Jordan yet. Maybe Doc can rebrand him as a defensive monster :ehh:

No one w any bball knowlwdge ever expected Perkins to be more than a wide body to take up space in the lane (though he managed to even disappoint in that regard :beli: )
Still JJ Hickson has no business on this list

He literally doesnt qualify for this statement in anyway

All drafted high, touted as an upcoming breakout star or otherwise had people cysed before ultimately revealing that they really aint about shyt.

He wasnt drafted that high, he was never expected to break out as a star and last season showed he is a very productive player.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
someone still caping thinking brandon wright will be a n all star

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I thought that was Deron Williams at first instead of Derrick :youngsabo:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jonah-Hill-Cut-It-Out.gif

Why not?

he was drafted 19th

hes averaging 10 and 7 for his career in 23 mpg

what type of production was he supposed to have?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Still JJ Hickson has no business on this list

He literally doesnt qualify for this statement in anyway

He wasnt drafted that high, he was never expected to break out as a star and last season showed he is a very productive player.

he was drafted 19th

hes averaging 10 and 7 for his career in 23 mpg

what type of production was he supposed to have?
Back when Cleveland was desperate to bring in talent to get Lebron to stay, they nixed a deal to bring in Stoudemire (then a top 10-12 player) for Hickson, claiming he was the untouchable young future of the franchise alongside Bron. Then they traded him for Omri Casspi :beli: and he got waived by Sacramento. Now on his 5th team in 5 yrs.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Back when Cleveland was desperate to bring in talent to get Lebron to stay, they nixed a deal to bring in Stoudemire (then a top 10-12 player) for Hickson, claiming he was the untouchable young future of the franchise alongside Bron. Then they traded him for Omri Casspi :beli: and he got waived by Sacramento. Now on his 5th team in 5 yrs.

well if you look at it that way then i see what youre saying

Sixers11

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Evan turner- putting up hollow numbers this year. Ceiling is a good bench player.

I'm always curious about highly drafted guys who I don't hear much from. I just assume they're busts because I don't watch them enough, but maybe they're still developing. Anyone have input on: Enes kanter, Jan vesely, Derrick favors (seems like he's gonna be decent, nothing special), Meyers leonard (pretty sure he's garbage), Bismarck byombo, Brandon knight...