So um... about that Sonic the Hedgehog movie...

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Should have got a better voice actor for Sonic

He sounds terrible and corny

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First off, This is hilarious. Second off, Sonic being a hyper little kid with super ADD is perfect for young boys who have the same energy. Now they won't feel so bad that they can't stay still.

This is gonna hit a billion guaranteed. Parents GREW UP on Jim Carry and this is his first time back and he is back with vengeance.

I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE COFFEE!!!

shyt had me rolling.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
First off, This is hilarious. Second off, Sonic being a hyper little kid with super ADD is perfect for young boys who have the same energy. Now they won't feel so bad that they can't stay still.

This is gonna hit a billion guaranteed. Parents GREW UP on Jim Carry and this is his first time back and he is back with vengeance.

I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE COFFEE!!!

shyt had me rolling.

:mjgrin:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Y'all realize this is for kids right? It's not the godfather.. It's going to be campy, silly, childish jokes and fun for kids under 12-13
This, nowadays you have grown ass dudes complaining about these obvious children shows/movies it's kinda of weird.

I knew it's was over when i saw videos of grown as people complaining about children shows not pandering to their tastes get like millions in views:francis:.

Alot of these lames refuse to grow up.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This, nowadays you have grown ass dudes complaining about these obvious children shows/movies it's kinda of weird.

I knew it's was over when i saw videos of grown as people complaining about children shows not pandering to their tastes get like millions in views:francis:.

Alot of these lames refuse to grow up.
I started to notice during the Star Wars prequels... Grown ass adults was talking bad about it and Lucas came out like "This is a kid's movie you stupid motherfukking nerds" and they started arguing that it was not... Like how you gonna tell the man who created it, who he created it for, and be upset it's not for you.... Especially when most of us fell in love with this stuff when??? When we were fukking kids :snoop: