So um... about that Sonic the Hedgehog movie...

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
what a shyt show of a release so far. i bet 90% of the ppl complaining weren't gonna bother watching it to begin with. i would've told those "fans" to fukk off and eat shyt.

the redesign does look better but i was already planning to watch it. looks like a fun kickback movie.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
what a shyt show of a release so far. i bet 90% of the ppl complaining weren't gonna bother watching it to begin with. i would've told those "fans" to fukk off and eat shyt.

the redesign does look better but i was already planning to watch it. looks like a fun kickback movie.
Agreed.

But hopefully that fiasco brings more attention and people go see it.

I'll definitely go see it with my nephews.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same animator behind Sonic Mania Adventures is behind the redesign.

Shoulda had him do it from the jump. Who approved the first shyt? :mjlol:
ejkwhdhwoaibiid8fj8t.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That whole ugly Sonic was a marketing plan to build up internet buzz with fan outrage, then they showed this footage which was clearly the real Sonic all along to build more hype that they listened to fans

The internet is too easy to game :francis: and people fall for it every damn day

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
That whole ugly Sonic was a marketing plan to build up internet buzz with fan outrage, then they showed this footage which was clearly the real Sonic all along to build more hype that they listened to fans

The internet is too easy to game :francis: and people fall for it every damn day
:patrice:...