So uh....Did We Do A WOAT/GOAT POTY For The Film Room?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, They just ruining the quality of this forum as a whole. Its exhausting. At least posters like @Ironman is objective and level headed
Is there anything objective about the Film Room? We are discussing things we like and don't like. You know subjective stuff? Pay it no mind, it costs you nothing.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Is there anything objective about the Film Room? We are discussing things we like and don't like. You know subjective stuff? Pay it no mind, it costs you nothing.

Just in non comic book movie threads, they still talk about "Marvelgang" bullshyt.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
#AnimeMangaSet needs to get some shine.
21YDpyd.png

@Ironman @Green negs and spam @KOOL-AID @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @42 Monks @Dray5K @the old mongoose @305DeadCounty @JahFocus CS

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
3kfvN8P.gif

Preciate it, but I remember the brehs tried to vote me as the first POTY when The Arcadium wasn't separate from The Film Room. nikkas complained and the mods shut it down. I've been out the game like Chappelle ever since:francis:
Film Room is a young man's game now. I'm outchea watching reruns of The Wire, lacking on my Netflix subscription:flabbynsick:
:hhh:That was some bullshyt