So uh....Did We Do A WOAT/GOAT POTY For The Film Room?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
@BXKingPin82 or @jayshiggs or @Norrin Radd got my vote:ehh::salute:

I would vote for @wire28 but it probably wouldnt be fair to vote for myself:sas2::troll:

Martha
lZ30as0.png

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Doesn't post....or can't post? :sas1:

Fred.
3kfvN8P.gif

Preciate it, but I remember the brehs tried to vote me as the first POTY when The Arcadium wasn't separate from The Film Room. nikkas complained and the mods shut it down. I've been out the game like Chappelle ever since:francis:
Film Room is a young man's game now. I'm outchea watching reruns of The Wire, lacking on my Netflix subscription:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
one of the DCEU fans. i got some of them on ignore so i cant vote for them in good conscious since i actually havent been tortured by their garbage posts

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
one of the DCEU fans. i got some of them on ignore so i cant vote for them in good conscious since i actually havent been tortured by their garbage posts

Lets switch it up and put a biased MCU fan in here for WPOTY. They ruining threads by acting like G-Unit stans/ Donald Trump fans and thinking that box office numbers are a legitimate substitute for quality filmmaking. Still talking about DCEU while they have the popularity.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lets switch it up and put a biased MCU fan in here for WPOTY. They ruining threads by acting like G-Unit stans/ Donald Trump fans and thinking that box office numbers are a legitimate substitute for quality filmmaking. Still talking about DCEU while they have the popularity.
Triggered much? :umad: