So turns out Cyberpunk was delayed because of the Xbox one. Smh

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No console wars shyt, but we wouldn't be having this problem if Microsoft wasn't trying to juice their numbers into next gen.
Not sure what you mean by this in regards to Cyberpunk...

MS and SONY have absolutely nothing to do with this Cyberpunk disaster...

Its CDPR that decided to release this game on last gen hardware because that's the biggest user market...

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Not sure what you mean by this in regards to Cyberpunk...

MS and SONY have absolutely nothing to do with this Cyberpunk disaster...

Its CDPR that decided to release this game on last gen hardware because that's the biggest user market...

True, but that marketing deal with Microsoft probably didn't help when you had branded systems to move with copies.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The only game company that releases games only when they are perfect is NINTENDO, and yall hate on them relentlessley, so FOH
Last time i respond to you because you are being dense and disingenuous. No one is saying to expect a perfect game at release. There are always bugs and glitches that pop up, but generally not to the degree we are seeing now. The people that are of the same mind as me want a game that is working, and for a lot of people that is not the case. And the biggest issue of all is that the game makers knew it ran like shyt for last gen and varied performance if you had a next gen or a PC. And regardless of the platform there were inexcusable glitches.

If you bought a new car and it had engine issues, A/C did not work, steering wheel is jacked up and the car shuts off randomly while driving, you would not say, "well new cars always have issues and in 3-6 months all of the issues should be fixed by the dealer". You would be upset and want to return that car and get your money back.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You have very low standards if this is your response to what i posted and you are as well part of the reason companies do this. People have been conditioned for too long to buy severely bugged games and wait for them to be fixed. Bethesda has perfected this with making the game so easy to mod that gamers put out their own patches for bugs that they have never fixed. No one is saying the game is complete shyt, just that it is not ready for the main stage. T-posing all over the place, having to reload or restart the game because you get stuck in a zoomed in viewpoint, cops coming out of nowhere, the state of the a.i. for various parts of the game, signs still having "debug" on them, getting thrown 100 feet away because i stepped on a piece of trash, etc... Not to mention all of the performance and optimization issues as well.

I expect more from a company that made itself out to be this holier than thou company that does things the "right way", that also told us that the game would only come out when it was ready. If this is what they mean by ready then either they are incompetent, shady or both.
The game is definitely ready for Xbox users...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last time i respond to you because you are being dense and disingenuous. No one is saying to expect a perfect game at release. There are always bugs and glitches that pop up, but generally not to the degree we are seeing now. The people that are of the same mind as me want a game that is working, and for a lot of people that is not the case. And the biggest issue of all is that the game makers knew it ran like shyt for last gen and varied performance if you had a next gen or a PC. And regardless of the platform there were inexcusable glitches.

If you bought a new car and it had engine issues, A/C did not work, steering wheel is jacked up and the car shuts off randomly while driving, you would not say, "well new cars always have issues and in 3-6 months all of the issues should be fixed by the dealer". You would be upset and want to return that car and get your money back.
We're talking about games not cars you idiot. Games have been coming out with game one updates since the OG Xbox era. Stop acting as if multiple CLASSISCS haven't come out with bugs and issues on launch. Witcher 3 is a classic example.

At the end of the day, fukkers need to quit crying and play something else if theyre that furious. Its pathetic the emotions on display

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Would you go out and buy a new model car sight unseen that the manufacturer wouldn't even let anyone test drive?

CDPR wouldn't let anyone see or play the console version or even show footage of any version in reviews except footage the company itself provided. That's not normal behavior for a company putting out a fully functional game. How could anyone with common sense look at that behavior and not come to the conclusion "I shouldn't buy this until it's proven to be worthy of purchase?" or at least ask themselves why the company wouldn't let anyone see or play their oft delayed game before release on consoles?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Would you go out and buy a new model car sight unseen that the manufacturer wouldn't even let anyone test drive?

CDPR wouldn't let anyone see or play the console version or even show footage of any version in reviews except footage the company itself provided. That's not normal behavior for a company putting out a fully functional game. How could anyone with common sense look at that behavior and not come to the conclusion "I shouldn't buy this until it's proven to be worthy of purchase?" or at least ask themselves why the company wouldn't let anyone see or play their oft delayed game before release on consoles?
No one was forced to buy shyt you idiot.

Not sure why you people act as if this was some forced transaction. You can even get refunds, now for the game, an unprecedented move.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
“The workaround for now?”

“Don't craft thousands of items at once.”

Y’all really need to chill:mjlol:
I looked at my latest save file with minimal crafting (<20 items created) and i am almost at 5 mb. This is like being told once you drive your new car to 80k miles it stops working because of some shyt manufacturing. This game should of not been released.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I looked at my latest save file with minimal crafting (<20 items created) and i am almost at 5 mb. This is like being told once you drive your new car to 80k miles it stops working because of some shyt manufacturing. This game should of not been released.
Come back when you actually have a problem not when you read some shyt on Reddit.

And :mjlol: at you paying this same shyt in 13 threads.

Just return the damn game. Y’all done went crazy over this shyt.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Come back when you actually have a problem not when you read some shyt on Reddit.

And :mjlol: at you paying this same shyt in 13 threads.

Just return the damn game. Y’all don went crazy over this shyt.
I am starting to understand why you have that "Hall of Shame" banner beneath your name.