So turns out Cyberpunk was delayed because of the Xbox one. Smh

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another deceitful thread.

xbox series X is the best system and this game proves it.

there will be more underperforming games on the PS5 going forward.

PS5 is a remaster machine. Series X is for true next gen gaming.
xbox series x is closer to a normal PC than any other console we've had in the past. including the new ps5. its not just about raw power. its how that power is setup. is it setup like its , its own separate pc using some other OS that no one uses? or is it a mid to high end pc like console setup on a windows platform which is the OS of most pcs still.

and remember this isnt even the true X/S next gen version of Cyberpunk. imagine how clean it would look and play if that were the case? Imagine the things they could do with that power that they cant yet utilize with the regular xbox version even running on the series x.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I guess they forgot to Optimize the game over the last 11 months.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Foh, games have been released buggy plenty of times, ESPECIALLY on PC. CD Projekt Red is a pc developer, hence I’m sure that’s where most of their assets were focused. Historically it would have released on PC first, then later on home consoles. But they got greedy and released it for all systems simultaneously. PC, Xbox versions should have dropped first, with PS4/5 and Xbox dropping next year.

but these same fukking fanboys would have cried about the delay so at the end of the day fukk em.

Game is absolute piff. Amazing detail.
You have very low standards if this is your response to what i posted and you are as well part of the reason companies do this. People have been conditioned for too long to buy severely bugged games and wait for them to be fixed. Bethesda has perfected this with making the game so easy to mod that gamers put out their own patches for bugs that they have never fixed. No one is saying the game is complete shyt, just that it is not ready for the main stage. T-posing all over the place, having to reload or restart the game because you get stuck in a zoomed in viewpoint, cops coming out of nowhere, the state of the a.i. for various parts of the game, signs still having "debug" on them, getting thrown 100 feet away because i stepped on a piece of trash, etc... Not to mention all of the performance and optimization issues as well.

I expect more from a company that made itself out to be this holier than thou company that does things the "right way", that also told us that the game would only come out when it was ready. If this is what they mean by ready then either they are incompetent, shady or both.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:francis: I guess they forgot to Optimize the game over the last 11 months.
Classic case of management not listening/understanding/caring what the people who are creating the product are telling you about the state of said product. They knew the game was not finished but did not want to miss the holiday season, but with all of the hype this was getting i would be surprised if the game did not do well regardless of the date it released.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Classic case of management not listening/understanding/caring what the people who are creating the product are telling you about the state of said product. They knew the game was not finished but did not want to miss the holiday season, but with all of the hype this was getting i would be surprised if the game did not do well regardless of the date it released.
Game would of did fine if they released a complete game...What was released isn't bad, its just a mess and incomplete...

I don't even think missing the holiday season was the problem, upset fanbase due to numerous delays after taking pre-orders was the problem...

CDPR did that to themselves though, they should of stuck to "when its ready" instead of giving a date to capitalize on pre-orders knowing full well they're nowhere near release...

You can't delay a game 4 times after taking peoples money and expect them not to be mad...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You should not have to buy a game that will eventually be "fixed", at least at the full price. A game is always going to have bugs and glitches here and there but the ones in the game are egregious, not to mention the performance issues. When did gamers get to a point to have such low standards that even a release like this is defended? It runs well from a performance standpoint on my PC but i am not going to defend the indefensible.
I’m not really defending it. I just feel like as a consumer it’s my job to look out for me.

I didn’t have to buy day one. I could have waited a few days to see the general consensus on how the game runs.

I wasn’t born yesterday. There were clear signs something was off about this. I know the price of being an early adopter. The fact that the company wouldn’t let anyone see this running on a base console before launch says all that needs to be said.

I still have a sealed PS4 copy. I purchased day one but sat on it a bit to see what happened. If I preferred I could simply return it.

Buyer beware is real. Gamers have invest in hype culture and have to play something the second it’s released. They lament delays. People bytched up a storm the last few delays this had and look what we got.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I’m not really defending it. I just feel like as a consumer it’s my job to look out for me.

I didn’t have to buy day one. I could have waited a few days to see the general consensus on how the game runs.

I wasn’t born yesterday. There were clear signs something was off about this. I know the price of being an early adopter. The fact that the company wouldn’t let anyone see this running on a base console before launch says all that needs to be said.

I still have a sealed PS4 copy. I purchased day one but sat on it a bit to see what happened. If I preferred I could simply return it.

Buyer beware is real. Gamers have invest in hype culture and have to play something the second it’s released. They lament delays. People bytched up a storm the last few delays this had and look what we got.

If a company is willing to release a game in a horrible state because of "pressure" from fans, then that is a bad company. Of course people want to play games when they come out, what is the problem with that? People bytched because they kept giving dates for a game to be finished when it is clear it was nowhere near the point when a date could be set. If they would of kept their mouth shut and said something like Q4 2020/ Q1 2021 and gave a specific date once it was appropriate, that would of been more well received.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If a company is willing to release a game in a horrible state because of "pressure" from fans, then that is a bad company. Of course people want to play games when they come out, what is the problem with that? People bytched because they kept giving dates for a game to be finished when it is clear it was nowhere near the point when a date could be set. If they would of kept their mouth shut and said something like Q4 2020/ Q1 2021 and gave a specific date once it was appropriate, that would of been more well received.
As a consumer I don't mindlessly consume and expect a company to look out for my best interest.

A company will do whatever they think they can get away with. They don't care about the consumer's best interest at all.

What you don't go out and do is exercise a complete lack of self control then fully blame the negative outcome on someone that doesn't really care about you to begin with.

I bought the game day 1 and it's broken. I won't return it. I'll just patiently wait until it's fixed or decide it runs good enough and play it now.

Them delaying the game further only takes a decision out of my hands that I could have made myself. If I pay $60 today or $60 in March due to a delay doesn't matter to me. I don't get any great feeling from knowing I delayed my payment a few months when I was gonna buy it anyway. If I don't like the state it's in I can simply wait on the patch.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I bought the game day 1 and it's broken. I won't return it. I'll just patiently wait until it's fixed or decide it runs good enough and play it now.

Them delaying the game further only takes a decision out of my hands that I could have made myself. If I pay $60 today or $60 in March due to a delay doesn't matter to me. I don't get any great feeling from knowing I delayed my payment a few months when I was gonna buy it anyway. If I don't like the state it's in I can simply wait on the patch.

And this is why again i say this is the reason game makers pull this shyt. Why make sure your game is good to go before you sell it when you have people okay with buying a shytty game and dealing with it. You say they will do whatever they think they can get with, then say you are willing to eat whatever shyt they give you . The problem is CDPR's management thought this was going to be a normal buggy release when it was way worse. If there was more of this type of reaction from gamers on a regular basis, then we would see much less of this.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And this is why again i say this is the reason game makers pull this shyt. Why make sure your game is good to go before you sell it when you have people okay with buying a shytty game and dealing with it. You say they will do whatever they think they can get with, then say you are willing to eat whatever shyt they give you . The problem is CDPR's management thought this was going to be a normal buggy release when it was way worse. If there was more of this type of reaction from gamers on a regular basis, then we would see much less of this.
I actively made that decision though. I didn't brainlessly go out and buy the product after seeing those signs then complain when where there was smoke there was fire.

To be honest the only reason I even pre-ordered it was because Amazon had it for $10 off the normal price. I could have canceled my pre-order after the news came out and the initial batch of PC reviews with those stipulations but I decided not to because I was ok with what I paid and if I had to wait I could wait.

I don't make a habit of mindlessly pre-ordering games just for the hell of it and I almost never pre-order digital games because why bother?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You have very low standards if this is your response to what i posted and you are as well part of the reason companies do this. People have been conditioned for too long to buy severely bugged games and wait for them to be fixed. Bethesda has perfected this with making the game so easy to mod that gamers put out their own patches for bugs that they have never fixed. No one is saying the game is complete shyt, just that it is not ready for the main stage. T-posing all over the place, having to reload or restart the game because you get stuck in a zoomed in viewpoint, cops coming out of nowhere, the state of the a.i. for various parts of the game, signs still having "debug" on them, getting thrown 100 feet away because i stepped on a piece of trash, etc... Not to mention all of the performance and optimization issues as well.

I expect more from a company that made itself out to be this holier than thou company that does things the "right way", that also told us that the game would only come out when it was ready. If this is what they mean by ready then either they are incompetent, shady or both.
The only game company that releases games only when they are perfect is NINTENDO, and yall hate on them relentlessley, so FOH

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
No console wars shyt, but we wouldn't be having this problem if Microsoft wasn't trying to juice their numbers into next gen.