So… this white woman really came up on feeding black men chicken??? Wow.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Followed the Kim Kardashian Blackprint to a tee. :wow:

Just waiting on those biracial kids to come next. :mjpls:

For context, she did “chicken shop” dates with black rappers mainly. Then once she got some clout, she added more “‘mainstream” guests.

Sorry, something doesn’t sit right with me. I’m not even mad at her, because just like Vlad, these clowns can’t wait to be exploited.

The imagery of a black man eating chicken with a pawg with a big kool-aid smile rubs me the wrong way. :patrice:

And apparently another kid was doing the same thing years before her… but I don’t see him being invited to the Oscars. :mjpls:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
come on breh...
...Vlad is way different than this.

making bad arguments takes away from actual clown shyt like chicken interviews.

Vlad is actually from Hip Hop.
Its like comparing Alchemist to Kid Rock
So they both didn’t build their channels off of negative black male stereotypes?

Where in my post did I say their content/backgrounds are the same?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
if you don’t want to be used as a commodity for building other peoples wealth then stop being a commodity

If you don’t like black business because of service or they’re expensive then do something. Compete yourself and buy the shytty black businesses out and do it better

Stop letting them Adam22 you

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m just wondering if a black woman made a show called “Bagel Dates” with mainly Jewish comedians in New York to start out… how would it be received?

Or pizza dates with Italians? Would she be equally well received by those communities?

Some of you really need to think. Seeing the negros in those tweet replies coming to her rescue are just. :snoop:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Do you actually watch her channel? She has to interviews with all types of guest. Not just black people

This is a bad faith argument

For context, she did “chicken shop” dates with black rappers mainly. Then once she got some clout, she added more “‘mainstream” guests.
Compare the dates of the videos you posted to her oldest ones.