So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Too many bytchmade simps on this board :pacspit: Still complimenting a bytch who want nothing to do with your black ass.

Let this be LSA doing that shyt and he would get fried and rightfully so. Ask what any bw think about Taye Diggs.

I cannot stand black men who does not know anything about sex and politics and continue to let these c00ns are subtly doing.

If what everything he said is true, then she has left the black community long ago, and is considered a c00n. But none will attack her like they did to @Ronnie Lott.

The simps on the forum outnumber the real nikkas who know whats up.

@Box Cutta @LegendNas @Family Ram @Disciple of the Projects @Premeditated @Big Boss

:why:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too many bytchmade simps on this board :pacspit: Still complimenting a bytch who want nothing to do with your black ass.

Let this be LSA doing that shyt and he would get fried and rightfully so. Ask what any bw think about Taye Diggs.

I cannot stand black men who does not know anything about sex and politics and continue to let these c00ns are subtly doing.

If what everything he said is true, then she has left the black community long ago, and is considered a c00n. But none will attack her like they did to @Ronnie Lott.

The simps on the forum outnumber the real nikkas who know whats up.

@Box Cutta @LegendNas @Family Ram @Disciple of the Projects @Premeditated @Big Boss

:salute:

Breh that thread I put up about Mariah and the Honey video that song bumps btw....god damn she released so many classics in the 90s but back to my point :whoa:

look at the more than one poster that brought up the fact that "Now" she is with a black guy Nick Cannon

The translation is basically spend your 20s with White Knights and then get with a Black guy when your used goods and have people forget the Tommy Mottolos, and Luis Miguels.

When @illadope aka simpadope became a Benedict look how he played himself. WHen was the last time she discussed him? Dude when he isn't online(SIMPADOPE) actually got mad at an ex girlfriend when she was with another guy and damaged his ex's car and the police got involved all because of his jealousy and bytch ass ness and not having his sweetheart. Then starts macking on a girl online who is a single mother with 3 kids and starts bragging to people like he won simping on a single mother all the way in Germany.

These dudes breh :smh:

I can't lie though a lot of these hoes(Erykah Badu, Rihanna,etc) make some good songs

:dj2: this shyt bumped back in 97 when I was in daycare..... god damn Mariah was releasing some classics in the 90s :dj2:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
real talk though. I ain't getting any answers. Does she prefer whiteboys over us?:to:

This actually breaks my heart because she's pretty and not hideous like Anotherc00n.

ohh the humility and deceitfulness ...:to::banderas:....I'm conflicted, I need time to think this through.:wow:

atleast we still have @Elle Driver. I luh that bish beautiful Nubian princess.

anyways... @MikeBrownsJob :mjpls:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
what's going on in this thread? Who's the c00n? Who are the simps? What's this thread about?

give me the deeds. I must know before I :eat:
IT is alleged that phoenix knightly, the hot bish that every black guy here simping for, is with a white man.

It makes since though since she shamelessly drops pics from time to time for nikkas to gas and lives Germany too.

The simps are the usual suspects who are on the first and second pages respectively. They are the ones who are still talking about they will still smash and all the c00nery.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
IT is alleged that phoenix knightly, the hot bish that every black guy here simping for, is with a white man.

It makes since though since she shamelessly drops pics from time to time for nikkas to gas and lives Germany too.

The simps are the usual suspects who are on the first and second pages respectively. They are the ones who are still talking about they will still smash and all the c00nery.
good thing I've only complimented on her looks and never simped.

can't be simping over broads that are allegedly on that :mjpls:

any black man that does is pathetic, Simping over broads that wouldn't date your kind.

But again, all this is alleged right?:noah:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not in the navy...:comeon:

half white??? :dwillhuh:

Only 3 kids?:mjpls:

:why:

bth_IceCube.gif

I come in everyone of these threads and you lames can't even get any new selfies or nudes :childplease:

4, 30 page threads of all text? :ld:

30 page threads for those with shytty board settings :mjpls:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:salute:

Breh that thread I put up about Mariah and the Honey video that song bumps btw....god damn she released so many classics in the 90s but back to my point :whoa:

look at the more than one poster that brought up the fact that "Now" she is with a black guy Nick Cannon

The translation is basically spend your 20s with White Knights and then get with a Black guy when your used goods and have people forget the Tommy Mottolos, and Luis Miguels.

When @illadope aka simpadope became a Benedict look how he played himself. WHen was the last time she discussed him? Dude when he isn't online(SIMPADOPE) actually got mad at an ex girlfriend when she was with another guy and damaged his ex's car and the police got involved all because of his jealousy and bytch ass ness and not having his sweetheart. Then starts macking on a girl online who is a single mother with 3 kids and starts bragging to people like he won simping on a single mother all the way in Germany.

These dudes breh :smh:

I can't lie though a lot of these hoes(Erykah Badu, Rihanna,etc) make some good songs

:dj2: this shyt bumped back in 97 when I was in daycare..... god damn Mariah was releasing some classics in the 90s :dj2:

Yep, notice before Nick, she was with whiteguys NOBODY even heard of. Most likely NOT in her monetary level as she was. Her first marriage was to that racist Illuminati DEVIL (ask Michael Jackson) Tommy Molota and yet no bw shamed her because of it.

Now when she's with a black guy, she has a guy that HAS NAME and money.

Do we know who Heather Headly's man is or Sade's babydaddy? Sade had a plethora of white love interests in her videos and so does Rihanna, but no one will say shyt about that. As a matter of fact, when those two ever even put a full black guy as love interests in their videos?:beli:

But Black Twitter explodes when bm like Talib Kweli doesn't have a bw in his videos. And that's just one black male artists, their are tons of examples of this. ::upsetfavre::

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Yep, notice before Nick, she was with whiteguys NOBODY even heard of. Most likely NOT in her monetary level as she was. Her first marriage was to that racist Illuminati DEVIL (ask Michael Jackson) Tommy Molota and yet no bw shamed her because of it.

Do we know who Heather Headly's man is or Sade's babydaddy? Sade had a plethora of white love interests in her videos and so does Rihanna, but no one will say shyt about that. As a matter of fact, when those two ever even put a full black guy as love interests in their videos?:beli:

But Black Twitter explodes when bm like Talib Kweli doesn't have a bw in his videos. And that's just one black male artists, their are tons of examples of this. ::upsetfavre::

she's a white woman you fools :what:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

Breh I forgot completely about this :laff: I just remembered the we belong together

you need to make a better thread on this Black Women/White Knights thing than I did and hopefully not get the moderator to be a bytch again

u and @MikeBrownsJob should put it on LSA :dead: