So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
shut up u thai virgin
S92fI.png

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Too many bytchmade simps on this board :pacspit: Still complimenting a bytch who want nothing to do with your black ass.

Let this be LSA doing that shyt and he would get fried and rightfully so. Ask what any bw think about Taye Diggs.

I cannot stand black men who does not know anything about sex and politics and continue to let these c00ns do what they are subtly doing.

If what everything he said is true, then she has left the black community long ago, and is considered a c00n. But none will attack her like they did to @Ronnie Lott.

The simps on the forum outnumber the real nikkas who know whats up.

@Box Cutta @LegendNas @Family Ram @Disciple of the Projects @Premeditated @Big Boss

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
And of course like every other coli girl has only had sex with one man :usure:. But she gets a pass from you extra-anti-feminism pro blacks?

Besides the obvious ducktales from a girl who probably let the whole platoon dive bomb her p*ssy multiple times in the Navy, she's everything you Tommy Sotomayer Jr nikkars hate but she still gets worshipped here

Atleast keep it consistent you flakey ass nigras. You want to go in on other girls yet you give this one a pass because she looks like a thick rhianna before she started fukking the industry. You boys soft

@Phoenix_Knightly23 what the inside of that bra smell like? I love half white women and I am a white man
:what:

So you mad at her cuz she ain't fukking. Jyst last week yall was shytting on that other bytch for fukking with two dudes who didnt know about each other.

Make up yalk cotdamn minds.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Too many bytchmade simps on this board :pacspit: Still complimenting a bytch who want nothing to do with your black ass.

Let this be LSA doing that shyt and he would get fried and rightfully so. Ask what any bw think about Taye Diggs.

I cannot stand black men who does not know anything about sex and politics and continue to let these c00ns are subtly doing.

If what everything he said is true, then she has left the black community long ago, and is considered a c00n. But none will attack her like they did to @Ronnie Lott.

The simps on the forum outnumber the real nikkas who know whats up.

@Box Cutta @LegendNas @Family Ram @Disciple of the Projects @Premeditated @Big Boss
what's going on in this thread? Who's the c00n? Who are the simps? What's this thread about?

give me the deeds. I must know before I :eat: