So this is why we haven't gotten a Jay Elec album...

toetoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nygga went from living on the streets to fukking erykah badu, billionaire wives and going on exotic trips all over the world off the strength of a mixtape. he should write a book

Or release an album :stopitslime:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He's known for hanging out with Hiltons and Rothchilds, keeps a low London profile and frequently dines with Sean Combs and Jay-z.

:ld:

Electronica is one of the unintentionally funniest dudes in rap :laugh:

this story is nuts. and ol girl is very average to below average. the sister looks better tho. that being said, its like he's being kept by a bunch of rich white folks like will smith in six degrees of seperation.

kariba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was seeing some of his Instagram photos and it seemed like he was living the life in England.

0106705e826511e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

f2b656e4954811e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

I was thinking to myself who the fukk is this bum ghostwriting for to be living that good life? Jesus? Cause I know Jay ain't given him more than a couple of millions for that contract with the Roc.

Now I know. :smugfavre:

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
the guy is more known in the UK than the US.
The guy would fit so well with the rza..they are similar in terms of their thought process and expression..i have always linked them together..

I doubt many know him in the UK

He's weird as fukk though tried comparing the UK Riots to what was happening in Libya :russ:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I doubt many know him in the UK

He's weird as fukk though tried comparing the UK Riots to what was happening in Libya :russ:

his last free mixtape was reviewed and linked(dl) on a very popular free newspaper in london. THe same paper has gave him a two page spread with the Bullets crew. IM sure people will be aware of him..amazing if his music journey comes to blossom!!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
No one is buying that off of Itunes, It is not getting played on the radio.

Im actually surprised Jay Elect has made it this far in Rap. He is not marketable at all.

I wish this nikka the best and I like all of his music, but I can not imagine ever wanting to see him perform his music live.

have you heard any of his earlier shyt? like girlfriend i feel good?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the guy is more known in the UK than the US.
The guy would fit so well with the rza..they are similar in terms of their thought process and expression..i have always linked them together..

j dilla and jay elec would have been the perfect mc/producer pairing, although jay elec and rza would be dope. Didn't jay e also dis rza for no reason