So this is why we haven't gotten a Jay Elec album...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'll say this, and I swear on my ass I don't lie.

Off the top of my head, without YouTubeing and shyt - I don't know how the fukk Jay Electronica sounds, looks nor do I know any of his songs by name or melody. I could say "aha I know this guy" after I actually searched for his shyt on Youtube.....but without that shyt, off the dome....

I dont know who the fukk he is.

Why are we supposed to care about what you dont know?

Neg Pending

Anyways the article was poorly written and kind of seems fake.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
We're through the looking glass here, people.

tumblr_m0y2er4VfJ1qztjn5o1_500.png

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
44dc5aa61dba11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

here he is hunting with dude....
....then he smashes his wife?

the Rothchilds have always been brought up in conspiracy theories. maybe he's trying to destroy them from within on some :ninja2: shyt

I think my head is going to explode...... I've officially now heard it all :dead:

But to be posing with dude and his son and your smashing the wife...... Just foul

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
nikka I said nikka. Wat the fukkkkkk? This nikka chillin with some rich bankers while preachin some illuminati shyt. Is he tryna get got :wtf: the kid look like he bodied somebody before the pic. The pops lookin like this dude dont know wat he got himself in to look. Expect a 2 hour conspiracy vid on this in the future.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This... fukking.... guy :snoop:

LOL @ the comments in that article:

Glad to see she's chosen someone who would be a great father figure to her children!

GirlFriend,it is you money the rapper wants, not you!

rich white woman runs off with black rapper, mid life crisis cliche if ever i have seen one, it will be over before it has begun when she realises no one will want her round for dinner parties anymore

Nuthin a tech9 wouldn't solve. Yo b---tches is outta control becuse yo ain't man enuff to control them.Compton City G

These clowns... Could they be any whiter? :russ:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im saying its bull**** because of the source.

:usure: the daily mail is trash but its not some national enquirer ****. They can't just go fabricating **** because papers over here stay getting sued

they've most likely exaggerated parts of it but I wouldn't necessarily throw the story in the bin

the ***** jay elec has the weirdest life though. Must be real interesting to talk to

the kid look like he bodied somebody before the pic.

:russ::russ::russ:

lil man does have that :ld: " WHAT nikka?..OH YOU THINK I'M DONE?!?" look on him

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Unbelievable...dude might be the most "Interesting Rapper in the World"...they should bite/reinterpret the Dos Equis da campaign for his album roll out