So, this generation we have the following younger brothas carrying movies

Are you confident in the next generation of black male dramatic actors?

• Yes, i like the movies they're putting out now or at least their performance in them

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Yes, and even more so, I like them as they become directors and producers and writers

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No, they're overrated and not on the level of the previous generation

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • We'll see...

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I thought you were talking about Alexandra Shipp when you said that Storm chick. I guess we can add her to the list. I'll also add Erin Kellyman( Disney loves her)

how the hell am I just now hearing about this :skip:

whats next class of nukem high

Its also a big budget Hollywood movie too. It'll have Kevin Bacon, Peter Dinkalage, and Elijah Wood.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I enjoyed Taylour Paige in Zola and thought she was really good. I haven't seen anything else she's been in but I looked at her imdb and she's in 2 movies I was going to watch already
she was in chadwick's swansong movie ma rainey's black bottom..you didnt see that?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
she was in chadwick's swansong movie ma rainey's black bottom..you didnt see that?

No I haven't. I saw that when I was looking at the IMDB page last night. It has Viola Davis in it and I think Denzel is an executive producer. It was on Netflix so I'll watch it soon.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I would add TV as a factor as well, just for the fact that the movie industry has changed so much and TV is just as big a platform. 3 of the people on the list were all in Atlanta and doing some of their best work. Would also throw Sope Dirisu from Gangs of London in the mix

Sope-Dirisu.jpg

Jay Ellis from Insecure

9hjN-LD5_400x400.jpg

William Jackson Harper from The Good Place/Love Life

353639-1636119363.jpg