So they printing body parts now?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i don't know why but Mike TV from willy wonka came to mind.

ww_058.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:noah: I know you feel me breh, the worst thing the government ever could do in all years that our modern society has existed is make this shyt available for nikkas like me

The fukkery that would ensue :whew:

i'd have a staple of hoes washing my drawers and shyt
(Rihanna)
(Scarlett Johnassen)
(Gianna Micheals n shyt)

And an army of goon nikkas (nh) just too fukk shyt up.

They better not make this shyt happen:demonic:

You going get that work when their lawyers hit you with that "genetic copyright infringement" lawsuit breh...:whew:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This technosorcery is providing a lot of beneifts. Sadly, demons will use it for demoinc purposes. Sad we're going to have demonic filth that is able to survive for centuries because of this technosorcery. Printing organs, this is madness.

Daps
:noah: I know you feel me breh, the worst thing the government ever could do in all years that our modern society has existed is make this shyt available for nikkas like me

The fukkery that would ensue :whew:

i'd have a staple of hoes washing my drawers and shyt
(Rihanna)
(Scarlett Johnassen)
(Gianna Micheals n shyt)

And an army of goon nikkas (nh) just too fukk shyt up.

They better not make this shyt happen:demonic:

This would completely change war fare...Every country will invest in one and instead of paying people to join the army...they'll just print up an army.

They might fukk around and print out hybrid human/animals...9ft tall people with the strength of a gorilla and the speed of a cheetah. :thinking:

It would definitely be the beginning of the end of the world. I definitely need to cop one of these jawns. Print out my own mini army and get it poppin'

2pac-laughing-juice.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
it's all connected to stem cell research. just google it. i don't feel like, or have time to explain it. but that's all this is. i attended a seminar last saturday about it, by the way....

So it's not really "printing", that's just the dumbed-down term they use for common men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can start a company that manufactures these 3D printing machines. You can then sell the machines to individuals, researchers, medical professionals, etc.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This would completely change war fare...Every country will invest in one and instead of paying people to join the army...they'll just print up an army.

They might fukk around and print out hybrid human/animals...9ft tall people with the strength of a gorilla and the speed of a cheetah. :thinking:

It would definitely be the beginning of the end of the world. I definitely need to cop one of these jawns. Print out my own mini army and get it poppin'

2pac-laughing-juice.gif

You just typed up 3 sci fi movies in one post... :dwillhuh:

The crazy part is the implications are not sci fi .....