So they printing body parts now?

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
:blessed: You'll be able to design one exactly to your liking and print her out. :noah:

:blessed:

I'm going crazy thinking of the possibilities. :takedat:

:noah: I know you feel me breh, the worst thing the government ever could do in all years that our modern society has existed is make this shyt available for nikkas like me

The fukkery that would ensue :whew:

i'd have a staple of hoes washing my drawers and shyt
(Rihanna)
(Scarlett Johnassen)
(Gianna Micheals n shyt)

And an army of goon nikkas (nh) just too fukk shyt up.

They better not make this shyt happen:demonic:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then, the didn't print a fully functioning liver. They printed a non-functioning 3-dimentional representation of a liver.

so whats this?

The first liver created using a 3D printer - News - Bubblews

The first liver created using a 3D printer
Submitted by Makaveli996 on May 08th, 2013 – Flag this news as inappropriate
Category: Articles
Scientists from the company Organovo have created using a 3D printer, first fully functional liver. Does this mean that we are one step closer to the printing of organs for transplant?

Liver created by Organovo are small - have a size of only 0.5 to 4 mm, but are able to perform most of the functions of the full-size organ. For the embodiment used 20 superimposed layers of hepatocytes and Kupffer cells Browicz-, and also added a small amount of cells from blood vessels that nourish the liver of oxygen and nutrients.

All biological material used in the experiment comes from the tissue remaining after surgery and biopsies. This confirms once again amazing regenerative abilities of the body.

Already created using a 3D printer liver may be useful in the pharmaceutical industry, because they can freely test the toxicity of new drugs before they are given to people.

The next step is to create a clinical Organovo the full-size version of the organ to be unsuitable for transplant. The biggest obstacle to achieving this goal can be a complex mesh reconstruction of blood vessels.

And this?? With video below

To make the prototype the team loaded up a 3D printer with cells extracted from tissue left over from operations and biopsies.

20 layers later they had a one-half by 4 millimeter working organ. Even better the liver can live for up to 5 days, more than double the lifespan of a regular one.

yeah looks like a functioning organ to me

Last edited by a moderator:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHOW US THE DAMN VIDEO :damn:

I just upped one vid look now, there are videos of the actual ear if you youtube 3d printed functioning ear..

here I added a couple

ear
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82t84VIwlTE"]Human Ear Created in Lab Using 3D Printing - YouTube[/ame]

ear how it works printed
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duusG6LBWoo"]Bionic Ears from a 3-D Printer - How They Work! - YouTube[/ame]

liver
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHGEsa7BwU"]Tiny Liver Made Using 3D Printer - YouTube[/ame]

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
So we can clone hoes?

weird-science.jpg

Weird Science was way ahead of its time. :krs:

:noah: @ Kelly LeBrock

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
so whats this?

The first liver created using a 3D printer - News - Bubblews

The first liver created using a 3D printer
Submitted by Makaveli996 on May 08th, 2013 – Flag this news as inappropriate
Category: Articles
Scientists from the company Organovo have created using a 3D printer, first fully functional liver. Does this mean that we are one step closer to the printing of organs for transplant?

Liver created by Organovo are small - have a size of only 0.5 to 4 mm, but are able to perform most of the functions of the full-size organ. For the embodiment used 20 superimposed layers of hepatocytes and Kupffer cells Browicz-, and also added a small amount of cells from blood vessels that nourish the liver of oxygen and nutrients.

All biological material used in the experiment comes from the tissue remaining after surgery and biopsies. This confirms once again amazing regenerative abilities of the body.

Already created using a 3D printer liver may be useful in the pharmaceutical industry, because they can freely test the toxicity of new drugs before they are given to people.

The next step is to create a clinical Organovo the full-size version of the organ to be unsuitable for transplant. The biggest obstacle to achieving this goal can be a complex mesh reconstruction of blood vessels.

And this?? With video below

To make the prototype the team loaded up a 3D printer with cells extracted from tissue left over from operations and biopsies.

20 layers later they had a one-half by 4 millimeter working organ. Even better the liver can live for up to 5 days, more than double the lifespan of a regular one.
Tiny Liver Made Using 3D Printer - YouTube

yeah looks like a functioning organ to me

The biggest obstacle to achieving this goal can be a complex mesh reconstruction of blood vessels.

Lasts for 5 days.

:childplease:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest obstacle to achieving this goal can be a complex mesh reconstruction of blood vessels.

Lasts for 5 days.

:childplease:

not only do you read what you want to read, but listen to what you want to also...are you serious??? it says the liver can live up to 5 days, more than DOUBLE the life of a normal liver...:childplease:

Do some research before you start trying to make someone look stupid...

google and see how long it last outside the body it will say about 16 hours

c'mon man stop, I am posting some education stuff that is some good **** and you are just trying to bash it and make yourself look ignorant..