Daps
Reppin
NULL

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doctors Save Life Of Kaiba Gionfriddo, Ohio Boy, By 3-D 'Printing' Him An Airway Tube

In a medical first, doctors used plastic particles and a 3-D laser printer to create an airway splint to save the life of a baby boy who used to stop breathing nearly every day.

It's the latest advance from the booming field of regenerative medicine, making body parts in the lab.

:lawd:

theres gotta be a way to invest in this

:eat:

I watched a video last month , they printed a fully functioning liver, and also am ear that can hear better than the human ear... They are using different composites and matter in the machine... It's not plastics or metal but it mimics exactly what it's being printed... Yesterday I read an article about how food can also be printed

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I remember being at physical therapy March of last year and me and the doctor had a conversation about this 3-D printing stuff. It's going to become the norm within the next 5-10 years but it'll be VERY expensive.

This world and the potential of technology is VERY scary :wow:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
it's all connected to stem cell research. just google it. i don't feel like, or have time to explain it. but that's all this is. i attended a seminar last saturday about it, by the way....

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
did you read what I wrote under it? its

yo did u just read the one line i wrote? :stopitslime: read the whole 2 sentences
Then, the didn't print a fully functioning liver. They printed a non-functioning 3-dimentional representation of a liver.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
I watched a video last month , they printed a fully functioning liver, and also am ear that can hear better than the human ear... They are using different composites and matter in the machine... It's not plastics or metal but it mimics exactly what it's being printed... Yesterday I read an article about how food can also be printed

SHOW US THE DAMN VIDEO :damn: