So they don't sell dualshock 3s no more?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I gotta a Dualshock 3....Hit me up if you want it

I'll take $20 plus shipping for it

I bought a used PS3 that died in less than a year and still have a blue Dualshock 3
We need to get some sort of marketplace in here I have some jackets to get rid off

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
If it's randomly pressing buttons you can fix it yourself. They're is a little piece of foam that gets work down, you can put a lil piece or oak tag or Scotch tape on. I did it with mine and they work fine except the shoulder buttons are super sensitive, I don't I put them back in correctly though.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Try Lukie Games website, i bought Street Fighter EX on PS1 years ago and it came lol

They have to be legit

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that's what I'm afraid of and i don't wanna buy used and end up with a controller with the same problems mine has.

don't you lose functions though?
It doesn't work on all games. Like The Walking Dead Season 2 a Dualshock 4 doesn't work on a PS3.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DS3 is ass..it feels like cheap plastic and I never realized how small it is

I’m using the DS4 on the PS3 I just got but the home button doesn’t work and it won’t play certain games (max payne 3 :mjcry:)

what’s crazy is I remember really liking the DS3 back when I first copped a PS3...maybe bcuz I was already used to the feel since the PS1/PS2 controllers were similar...but the xbox one controller spoiled me and the elite controller even more...I like the DS4 as well as it feels sturdy...this shyt feels like a cheap ass toy tho...can’t believe these things used to cost $60 :smh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
DS3 is ass..it feels like cheap plastic and I never realized how small it is

I’m using the DS4 on the PS3 I just got but the home button doesn’t work and it won’t play certain games (max payne 3 :mjcry:)

what’s crazy is I remember really liking the DS3 back when I first copped a PS3...maybe bcuz I was already used to the feel since the PS1/PS2 controllers were similar...but the xbox one controller spoiled me and the elite controller even more...I like the DS4 as well as it feels sturdy...this shyt feels like a cheap ass toy tho...can’t believe these things used to cost $60 :smh:

Did you go dumpster diving for this old ass thread, lol?

When I first saw the title, I overlooked the 3 and was thinking he was talking about DS4's.