So they don't sell dualshock 3s no more?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:skip: been online tryna find new one online for the last hour. called up gamestop and they only have wired used ones:scust:

:francis: how you still have new games coming out but stop making controllers.

:mjcry: why that fire had to take all my shyt man? i had like 4 dualshocks and like 2 sixaxis'. now all i got is one dualshock 3 that randomly pushes buttons whenever it feels like it.

Ikonik

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think you just gotta bite the bullet, buy one and hope it's not a fake.. I need a new one and I think that's what I'm gonna have to do

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as one of the only people on here who probably still plays their ps3 often id highly advise you to get as many wired rocky candy controllers as possible. i've tried every kind of 3rd party controller and even got some of the ds3 knocks-offs. not a single one comes close to the rocky candy's reliability considering that the nyko's no longer sell new. those fake ds3's could start malfunctioning in less than a week. the ds4 is always a choice too but i've read you cant bring up the home screen on them so i'm not really sure how well that would work. i guess it comes down to what is the most important aspect for you?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Sometimes i use my PS4 controller on PS3, works on GTA, COD, Street Fighter but not 2K sadly

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:skip: been online tryna find new one online for the last hour. called up gamestop and they only have wired used ones:scust:

:francis: how you still have new games coming out but stop making controllers.

:mjcry: why that fire had to take all my shyt man? i had like 4 dualshocks and like 2 sixaxis'. now all i got is one dualshock 3 that randomly pushes buttons whenever it feels like it.

They must of sent out the signal at PSN... cuz my ds3 JUST started fukkin up lately (x and o button won't perform when pushed and ps button will take u to log off screen for no reason)....

Glad I saw this thread and wasn't the only one buggin..... I'mma have to cop a new one too... Love my ps3 and not ready to jump to 4 until GOW4 drops .... :myman:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They must of sent out the signal at PSN... cuz my ds3 JUST started fukkin up lately (x and o button won't perform when pushed and ps button will take u to log off screen for no reason)....

Glad I saw this thread and wasn't the only one buggin..... I'mma have to cop a new one too... Love my ps3 and not ready to jump to 4 until GOW4 drops .... :myman:
i replayed rdr with a few problems but shyt usually went away after a few minutes. i can't play black ops at all, my nikka shooting and throwing grenades and shyt, shyt goes to options menu and damn near turns the ps3 off . I've probably had 4 or 5 dualshock 3s, i would say 3 of them had problems where they randomly pushed buttons, but never this bad.

:picard: at not having a ps4 though.