So these are the "pawgs" you coli brehs you obsess over?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
UNE 19TH ‏@iRapeBlackMen 14h

If every dude you have sex with is hot then our body count isn't relevant.

Walley™ ‏ ‏@ImJonDuhh 14h

Wait... Hold up, is that you? With them big ole thighs afterschool?

:snoop:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:yeshrug: Just gotta pick the right ones. :manny:

picture-6.png

picture-25.png

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
This reminds me of a thread back on SOHH when some poster allowed a nasty fat white girl to call him a ******/a just so he could get some p*ssy. He showed a picture of her thinking he was doing something until the whole board went in on him.:snoop: This is why I cant take any of these pawg worshipers seriously.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas are simping over this extra average ass white bytch? She don't even look REMOTELY good :dry:

picture-22.png

And thats why i don't trust any pic any bytch puts up on the internet. nikkas is gettin to good with this photoshop shyt these days :shaq2:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
This reminds me of a thread back on SOHH when some poster allowed a nasty fat white girl to call him a ******/a just so he could get some p*ssy. He showed a picture of her thinking he was doing something until the whole board went in on him.:snoop: This is why I cant take any of these pawg worshipers seriously.

He post here still.

nikkas like this shyt, when have you ever seen nikka with a skinny white chick?I live in georgia and nikkas keep a husky white chick on deck.