So these are the "pawgs" you coli brehs you obsess over?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
BK5FdMjCcAEUvk0.jpg:large

morgan-freeman-pimp-slap-o.gif

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Over 4200 followers :dead:

I'm sure at least 65% of black male Locker Room posters would fukk that racist bytch and let her call them "******" in bed without hesitation. :mjpls:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

I know who that is thats that dude @Cole Cash

so you calling the posters of the coli lame and defending a fat pale racist white bytch?

Just to let you know, the nikkas who crushed the buildings got wind of her first, and then reading her shyt here. i snitched yes, but only in the hopes that maybe shed join and increase the fukkery.

Last edited by a moderator:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
This whole white girl thing is getting out of hands.
Wtf is wrong with black men on the internet overrating these girls?

Just look at this for an example.
Charlamagne: White Girls Are Poppin' Right Now! - YouTube

Maybe it's just me. But when i'm looking at a girl i'm looking at her azz,titz and face not the color of her skin.

It seems that black men care more about the race of a person rather than the way they look.

I don't understand this chit:why:

Just look at her followers.

That video was pretty sad. One of the worst I've seen from A Black man:sadbron::sadbron::snoop::snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that was me homie. i took an L on that one, i didint holla, but i congratulated on outing these sucka nikkas, but on /b/ they were gettin ready to crush her whole empire.

what the fukk were you thinking :what2:

edit: just saw all the pic of her txt messages flooded with nikkas :cape: wow, a lot of black men really are some color struck sucka duck ass nikkas

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Some nikkas are beyond thirsty and have low self esteem. I mean, to tolerate some :flabbynsick: self important cac bytch dropping the n bomb on you? While kissing her ass as she laugs at you? Our ancestors would be disgusted :snoop: