So there's at least 3 black celebrities with trans children: Magic, Dwayne and Marlon Wayans. How many do** whites have?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So what's my narrative?
How you phrased your thread title would lead one to assume that you're trying to making the trans issue in Hollywood more so involve black celebrities and their children compared to white ones.

If that wasn't your intention, then you did a shytty job of phrasing your thread title.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is why do people care ?

I personally don't really care. And I'm sure some of them are nice people. But that doesn't erase the fact that they are mentally ill. Just like people with down syndrome can be nice and deserving of love, that doesn't erase the underlying fact.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
How you phrased your thread title would lead one to assume that you're trying to making the trans issue in Hollywood more so involve black celebrities and their children compared to white ones.

If that wasn't your intention, then you did a shytty job of phrasing your thread title.
Then that's your problem. Don't put you presumption and reading miscomprehensions on me. I asked a very simple question. I didn't know Marlon had one so that's why I posted the article. You know what? You come up with a title and I change it, genius.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Then that's your problem. Don't put you presumption and reading miscomprehensions on me. I asked a very simple question. I didn't know Marlon had one so that's why I posted the article. You know what? You come up with a title and I change it, genius.
You created the thread and the title, so that's on you to change it if you're going to take offense to people making assumptions about what you posted.

If you were referring to a broader group of celebrities and not just white ones, then you should have made that clear in your title.

Change it to how many do other celebrities have?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
LMAO @ this dap fishing-ass thread getting exposed as ignorant. Clearly white people have transgender kids too, you just don't follow white celebrities. Everything is not a conspiracy against the black race :snoop:

Grape soda is one of em tho bro:birdman:we gotta squash that shyt

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I was about to say Charlize Theron and Madonna too but this wraps it up nicely

Breaking News: Hollywood is full of degenerate fakkits. Black, white it s doesn't matter, most of them are sick fukks that should be medically castrated.

/thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
My thing is why do people care?
Some people in society have this urge to dislike, hate, and sometimes want to destroy things or cause physical harm to people they don't resonate with (race, gender, religion, etc) or understand.

There are a lot of people and things I don't like or understand in this world but I don't have that sudden thirst to hate, dislike, or even want to take somebody's life just because they're not like me and exist.

As long as they aren't trying to physically harm me and my mental well-being, I just leave people be. I live a peaceful life because I don't obsess about needing to dislike/hate something or someone different because it or they exist.

I'm not saying OP is like that but, speaking in general that's how a lot of people operate in this world. Some are just wired where they CAN'T leave people alone or stop caring about things that don't concern them.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Its the schools they sending these kids. They probably the only Black kid in the School and they being force fed this LGBT in class. Magic Johnson son attending another school is a completely different nikka than the fakkit we know today.