So there's at least 3 black celebrities with trans children: Magic, Dwayne and Marlon Wayans. How many do** whites have?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Thank you for answering the question before I did and nuking OP’s narrative

What a weird thread. Three black celebs (out of hundreds of black celebs) have trans children. Ok? People have posted multiple examples of white celebs with trans children so what's the point now...

Were you trying to turn this into a conspiracy/agenda thread or nah
Who said I had a narrative?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
OP you trying to say that the celebs are brainwashing the youth into this trans/non binary thing :patrice: honestly I think the Gen Z are more influenced by social media and their peers on that topic than anything they’ll see in the regular media
Not all. I asked a random question and evidently struck a nerve. Such is The Coli.

Daps
jamie-lee-curtis-exclusive26-fa4cfede932b426193d990f6b34fb19e.jpg

I’m sure there are more, but the trend is going gender neutral.
spoiler this :scust:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Curious question.

Marlon Wayans Supports Transgender Son with Pride Photoshoot​

Marlon Wayans shared photos from a Pride-themed photoshoot Friday to show support for his transgender son and the LGBTQ+ community, declaring “love and laughter will always drown hate” as he dismissed hateful comments.

The comedian and actor said in an Instagram post that he conducted the photoshoot with photographer Parrish Lewis. He posted four photos. In the first two, Wayans is seen posing with the LGBTQ+ flag, and in the second two, he can be seen posing with a rainbow face mask.

“Happy PRIDE to all my LGBTQ+ peoples,” Wayans said in the caption of the first post which featured the actor with the flag. “P.S. I’m STRAIGHT… well, according to my child CISGENDER male. I just love and support my peoples.”

I'd rather remain childless. :picard:
Liberalism 101. Let blacks be the face of the alphabet people or other issues. Then reap the benefits after society's tolerance.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
Liberalism 101. Let blacks be the face of the alphabet people or other issues. Then reap the benefits after society's tolerance.
So here's my question to you and any others you seem to "know" why I created this thread: how does that much up with pre-modern societies that had such ppl esp. pre-colonialism? Or is this isolated situation?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Breaking News: Hollywood is full of degenerate fakkits. Black, white it s doesn't matter, most of them are sick fukks that should be medically castrated.
why should they be castrated but not the mfs who want to be?