So there's at least 3 black celebrities with trans children: Magic, Dwayne and Marlon Wayans. How many do** whites have?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Curious question.

Marlon Wayans Supports Transgender Son with Pride Photoshoot​

Marlon Wayans shared photos from a Pride-themed photoshoot Friday to show support for his transgender son and the LGBTQ+ community, declaring “love and laughter will always drown hate” as he dismissed hateful comments.

The comedian and actor said in an Instagram post that he conducted the photoshoot with photographer Parrish Lewis. He posted four photos. In the first two, Wayans is seen posing with the LGBTQ+ flag, and in the second two, he can be seen posing with a rainbow face mask.

“Happy PRIDE to all my LGBTQ+ peoples,” Wayans said in the caption of the first post which featured the actor with the flag. “P.S. I’m STRAIGHT… well, according to my child CISGENDER male. I just love and support my peoples.”

I'd rather remain childless. :picard:

Last edited:
Daps
Charlize Theron (adopted black)

1472053619-charlize-and-jackson.jpg

Megan Fox (non binary)

NYPICHPDPICT000012497403.jpg

Angelina Jolie’s first daughter with Brad Pitt used to be, but she snapped out of it.
Shiloh-Jolie-Pitt-Today-See-Photos-of-Brad-Pitt-and-Angelina-Jolies-Teenage-Daughter.jpg

Jennifer Lopez (non binary)
jennifer-lopez-ben-affleck-batting-cages_82.jpg

Cher (the original)
124641739.jpg

Jamie Lee Curtis

jamie-lee-curtis-exclusive26-fa4cfede932b426193d990f6b34fb19e.jpg

I’m sure there are more, but the trend is going gender neutral.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Charlize Theron (adopted black)
Megan Fox
Angelina Jolie’s first daughter with Brad Pitt used to be, but she snapped out of it.
Jennifer Lopez
Cher (the original)
Jamie Lee Curtis
Thank you for answering the question before I did and nuking OP’s narrative