So There’s A Whole Subculture in Vietnam Where They Dress Up As Mexican Gangbangers From LA

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I was in Harajuku and everyone had on raiders gear dressed like it was East La, I was saying to myself “they don’t know the Raiders are terrible?!” :heh: (this was in 2016 :whoa: )

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Off topic.

Saw a big azz Mexican flag on a house around my way.

To me, you're saying that Mexico is dope.

Okay.. if it's so dope.. go there. Bask in the dopeness.

But if you have to leave Mexico and travel 1000 miles to seek your fortune.. maybe Mexico isn't as dope as you're portraying.

200w.gif

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
But..

The world absolutely does revolve around America and Americans.

The world revolves around the American government and its corporations. No one cares about you or me. Including the American government and its corporations.

Much of our quality of life here in America in fact revolves around China. Theyre the only reason everyday goods doesn't cost 90% of our income. Our economy and your life would literally collapse overnight without them. Do you plan to go kiss a random Chinese person's ass for being such a leading economic world power you depend on? Since this is how nationalist weirdos apparently think life works?

Most Americans are broke and dont have a damn thing they wouldnt have anywhere else besides their job. You and I are no less victims under this world order than your immigrant counterpart, we're just fortunate enough to have been born here.

These immigrants arent here because "this place is better." They dont give a fukk because they wont have access to any of that luxury here. They miss their home. They miss their culture. They miss their food and their neighborhoods. They miss their families and friends back home and their way of life. They miss being around people who speak their language. Again, its not all about you or this country. And when theyre in this country they prefer to be around each other and retain their culture and they deserve to be respected for that...as much as we talk about black people deserving respect for their own spaces. There is no "American" culture, and they are no less American than you. I just don't understand what yall get out of this anti-immigrant garbage. It's been the same conversation since Trump got elected, and the only thing obstructing a black man from getting a job since then is Republicans trying to "stop woke DEI" and abolishing affirmative action...not "illegals."

But I dont wanna derail the thread. I usually like your posts breh. Illegal immigrants was nothing but a distraction then and it is now. We gotta move beyond this.