So There’s A Whole Subculture in Vietnam Where They Dress Up As Mexican Gangbangers From LA

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Off topic.

Saw a big azz Mexican flag on a house around my way.

To me, you're saying that Mexico is dope.

Okay.. if it's so dope.. go there. Bask in the dopeness.

But if you have to leave Mexico and travel 1000 miles to seek your fortune.. maybe Mexico isn't as dope as you're portraying.
Or maybe they are just proud of their Mexican heritage?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Replace the Mexican flag with any flag from any part of Earth or another planet.

If you leave THERE and come HERE that means wherever you come from is lacking something that you desire.

So you're only allowed to take pride in your home country if its perfect and economically dominant?

People living in this country and taking pride in their ethnic heritage is somehow threatening or insulting to you? The nerve of them.

Jesus man, fukk off and get over it. You anti-immigrant nikkas got the world mentality of 6 years olds. Somehow becoming more irrational than rednecks.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe they are just proud of their Mexican heritage?

No breh. The whole fukking world revolves around the precious, ever significant "American" and his downfall! Everything! Kind of like in a movie! Obviously they raised that flag to insult, attack, and demean him and his country! That's what's going on in the world right?

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Replace the Mexican flag with any flag from any part of Earth or another planet.

If you leave THERE and come HERE that means wherever you come from is lacking something that you desire.

Youre answering your own fuccin question.

Because Mexico is ass. Mexicans (real Mexicans) know it too, hence why they are no longer there.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So you're only allowed to take pride in your home country if its perfect and economically dominant?

People living in this country and taking pride in their ethnic heritage is somehow threatening or insulting to you? The nerve of them.

Jesus man, fukk off and get over it. You anti-immigrant nikkas got the world mentality of 6 years olds. Somehow becoming more irrational than rednecks.

If I tell my baby mama I love her and that she's the best, then I leave her for a different woman

Is she the best? Do I love her?

If you are somewhere that you're PROUD of and you think your home is dope.. what does it mean when you have to flee your home for elsewhere? Does that mean the place you FLED is dope and that you're PROUD of it?

The list goes on

What if I keep talking about being a vegan, but I still eat animal products? Can you say that I am truly about that vegan life?

Talking about things and claiming they are fly is one thing. Behavior tells the real story.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If I tell my baby mama I love her and that she's the best, then I leave her for a different woman

Is she the best? Do I love her?

If you are somewhere that you're PROUD of and you think your home is dope.. what does it mean when you have to flee your home for elsewhere? Does that mean the place you FLED is dope and that you're PROUD of it?

The list goes on

What if I keep talking about being a vegan, but I still eat animal products? Can you say that I am truly about that vegan life?

Talking about things and claiming they are fly is one thing. Behavior tells the real story.

People leave partners they love or wish they can stay with all the time. Life is complex and circumstances play a big role in how we end up, stay in, and keep relationships. No ones love life is some linear succession of all-around "better" and better people. You can still love and appreciate a past partner--perhaps even feeling they were "better" in most ways than whoever youre now committed to--but accept the circumstances that kept yall apart. Migration and geopolitical survival is all the same.

Why are you tieing money and economic opportunity to self-identity and pride? Thats a very shallow way of viewing things. Not everyone measures their identity and pride by money and economics. People aren't here because they lost love and pride in their own country and heritage. They dont raise their flag as some political statement of supremacy over you or anyone or anything. Cmon. It is their identity and their heritage. It's literally apart of them and something they deserve to feel pride in no matter what their circumstance, and something we apparently have to protect from nationalist weirdos. Theyre here to participate in the leading economy of the world. An economy far stronger than their home's. It doesn't discredit their pride in their actual heritage. In fact do you realize you can **GASP** take pride in both your ancestral homeland AND your current nation of citizenship?

And most of us who arent ignorant enjoy letting people of all difficult backgrounds and circumstances know they are seen and welcomed here and aren't required to dehumanize themselves to anyone to be an American. That Mexican family, celebrating their Mexican flag are every bit as American as you. That's what makes us a dope country. That we are a diverse land of all the worlds peoples. Yall tripping with this post-Trump cac political thought.

I mean what do you want? Do you need all the immigrants to admit how shytty and full of problems their own home countries are for you to feel happy And comfortable? Clearly being an American isn't as dope as you'd like to believe if you can feel so insulted by a Mexican family celebrating their own heritage.

This a dumb conversation. The whole world don't revolve around you or "Americans" bro. This is an immigrant nation. People can live here and take pride in their heritage. If you take that as some offending political statement that's your own unhinged ego. Can't take you new age bootlicking Im proud to be an Amuricun negroes.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People leave partners they love or wish they can stay with all the time. Life is complex and circumstances play a big role in how we end up, stay in, and keep relationships. No ones love life is some linear succession of all-around "better" and better people. You can still love and appreciate a past partner--perhaps even feeling they were "better" in most ways than whoever youre now committed to--but accept the circumstances that kept yall apart. Migration and geopolitical survival is all the same.

Why are you tieing money and economic opportunity to self-identity and pride? Thats a very shallow way of viewing things. Not everyone measures their identity and pride by money and economics. People aren't here because they lost love and pride in their own country and heritage. They dont raise their flag as some political statement of supremacy over you or anyone or anything. Cmon. It is their identity and their heritage. It's literally apart of them and something they deserve to feel pride in no matter what their circumstance, and something we apparently have to protect from nationalist weirdos. Theyre here to participate in the leading economy of the world. An economy far stronger than their home's. It doesn't discredit their pride in their actual heritage. In fact do you realize you can **GASP** take pride in both your ancestral homeland AND your current nation of citizenship?

And most of us who arent ignorant enjoy letting people of all difficult backgrounds and circumstances know they are seen and welcomed here and aren't required to dehumanize themselves to anyone to be an American. That Mexican family, celebrating their Mexican flag are every bit as American as you. That's what makes us a dope country. That we are a diverse land of all the worlds peoples. Yall tripping with this post-Trump cac political thought.

I mean what do you want? Do you need all the immigrants to admit how shytty and full of problems their own home countries are for you to feel happy And comfortable? Clearly being an American isn't as dope as you'd like to believe if you can feel so insulted by a Mexican family celebrating their own heritage.

This a dumb conversation. The whole world don't revolve around you or "Americans" bro. This is an immigrant nation. People can live here and take pride in their heritage. If you take that as some offending political statement that's your own unhinged ego. Can't take you new age bootlicking Im proud to be an Amuricun negroes.

But..

The world absolutely does revolve around America and Americans.