So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Gotta be fukking kidding me...do u simpletons have any idea of the sheer amount of data we collected and has been poured over by thousands of scientist to this day?? It would be MORE impressive if someone could FAKE all that data and not one expert of respective data not find some "fukkery"...

If someone could PROVE it was a sham they would be rich or at least famous... Thing is..it was real...like Russia just took that L without beeing able to confirm they really did it...cmon now...

shyt...we even put a reflector on the moon that we shoot a laser at which tells us how much farther the moon travels away from earth each year..

:grootrejoice:

we are Groot!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Breh I love Kubrick...I hate the classics we missed out on cuz he died too early...the shining is great...no need for some hidden conspiracy shyt to confirm its status

i've heard of directors throwing subtle disses in their movies (cassavetes) but this is just stupid

supposedly in The Shinning Kubrick slipped in crazy subliminal messages in that movie

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta be fukking kidding me...do u simpletons have any idea of the sheer amount of data we collected and has been poured over by thousands of scientist to this day?? It would be MORE impressive if someone could FAKE all that data and not one expert of respective data not find some "fukkery"...

If someone could PROVE it was a sham they would be rich or at least famous... Thing is..it was real...like Russia just took that L without beeing able to confirm they really did it...cmon now...

shyt...we even put a reflector on the moon that we shoot a laser at which tells us how much farther the moon travels away from earth each year..

There's no proof anything you said.

Prove something don't state it

The moon reflectors is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard because YOU DO NOT NEED Reflectors on the moon to shoot at laster to see how far the moon travels away from the Earth or to reflect light back to Earth

as proven in this National Geographic Article written in 1962

http://www.americanmoon.org/NationalGeographic/index.htm

you have to straight up IGNORE PHYSICS

to believe a lunar rover can drive on the surface on the moon in the fame fashion has a golf cart on a course lmao

the mainstream media won't even admit Egypt was a black kingdom even though he can go see a statue of Seti 1 in the person and see that it's black person, you can actually look at mummified bodies still intact to this day and see they have black skin

yet it's still not reported in the mainstream media

Russia's SPACE PROGRAM IS FAR BEYOND THE US not even close

Russia will ban the US from visiting the ISS, due to Ukraine sanctions | ExtremeTech

The US can't even get to space without Russia's help, which they have cut off since the Ukraine incident, and has preventing them from buying THEIR ROCKET ENGINES, we have been using to the International Space Station which is only something like 200ft above the Earth's Atmosphere yet lmao

yet you believe the US landed on the Moon in 1969 yet we can't even get to damn ISS today without Russia's rockets

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no proof anything you said.

Prove something don't state it

The moon reflectors is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard because YOU DO NOT NEED Reflectors on the moon to shoot at laster to see how far the moon travels away from the Earth or to reflect light back to Earth

as proven in this National Geographic Article written in 1962

http://www.americanmoon.org/NationalGeographic/index.htm

you have to straight up IGNORE PHYSICS

to believe a lunar rover can drive on the surface on the moon in the fame fashion has a golf cart on a course lmao

the mainstream media won't even admit Egypt was a black kingdom even though he can go see a statue of Seti 1 in the person and see that it's black person, you can actually look at mummified bodies still intact to this day and see they have black skin

yet it's still not reported in the mainstream media

Russia's SPACE PROGRAM IS FAR BEYOND THE US not even close

Russia will ban the US from visiting the ISS, due to Ukraine sanctions | ExtremeTech

The US can't even get to space without Russia's help, which they have cut off since the Ukraine incident, and has preventing them from buying THEIR ROCKET ENGINES, we have been using to the International Space Station which is only something like 200ft above the Earth's Atmosphere yet lmao

yet you believe the US landed on the Moon in 1969 yet we can't even get to damn ISS today without Russia's rockets

NASA shut down manned shuttles awhile ago.. Not from lack of ability but from lack of funds..Russia was giving us rides to ISS so no need to still have our own program...when they declared to ban us....our space exploration programs seem to be in a dull phase where they are transitioning from government run to private sector.. (NASA to SpaceX)..that doesn't bode against our lack of ABILITY only our lack of government FUNDING...man...we are getting pictures sent to us from Pluto...you think the moon is a problem?? shyt, soon we are sending out our new "hubble killer" telescope past the moon, where we will control it from earth..

I don't think u understand scales of things if you don't grasp the fact we sent two big ass rovers to Mars yet you doubt our ability to get someone to the moon?? One is WAY fukking more impressive and requires way more percision and planning yet you doubt the simpler of the two?? Cmon man...

I'm done though...I once heard you can't logically convince someone out of a position they didn't use logic to get into...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Wonder if kubric woulda did a super hero movie :ohhh:

2001pic04.jpg

2001pic05.jpg

Kubrick was impressed with how Jack Kirby handled 2001 and they hit it off and became good friends. :yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Eyes Wide Shut was about him never being able to be with the elite. No matter how talented or successful he becomes he will always be a servant to those elites (staging the moonlanding)
i thought the end of the shining with jack in the portrait was symbolic of what you have to go through to become one of them, cut ties with your family and engage in demonic activity then they accept you

shining-movie-image-photograph-end-overlook-hotel-1921.jpg

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
It got taken down,,, :spooky: anyone got another link?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I remember watching this. I want to see the full metal jacket one