So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta be fukking kidding me...do u simpletons have any idea of the sheer amount of data we collected and has been poured over by thousands of scientist to this day?? It would be MORE impressive if someone could FAKE all that data and not one expert of respective data not find some "fukkery"...

If someone could PROVE it was a sham they would be rich or at least famous... Thing is..it was real...like Russia just took that L without beeing able to confirm they really did it...cmon now...

shyt...we even put a reflector on the moon that we shoot a laser at which tells us how much farther the moon travels away from earth each year..

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Gotta be fukking kidding me...do u simpletons have any idea of the sheer amount of data we collected and has been poured over by thousands of scientist to this day?? It would be MORE impressive if someone could FAKE all that data and not one expert of respective data not find some "fukkery"...

If someone could PROVE it was a sham they would be rich or at least famous... Thing is..it was real...like Russia just took that L without beeing able to confirm they really did it...cmon now...

shyt...we even put a reflector on the moon that we shoot a laser at which tells us how much farther the moon travels away from earth each year..

On the other hand... fukk your science, Kubrick a gawd! :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I love Kubrick...I hate the classics we missed out on cuz he died too early...the shining is great...no need for some hidden conspiracy shyt to confirm its status

Daps
i've heard of directors throwing subtle disses in their movies (cassavetes) but this is just stupid

Daps
in the killing of a chinese bookie, the main character is harassed by the mob...its a metaphor for the scummy producers & hollywood types he had to deal with