So the internet is in agreement that the Sony show was extremely disappointing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I honestly want to know how you guys feel about it. Did it setup the second half of the PS5 life cycle as advertised or was it a bunch of bulshyt with the one or two 3rd party releases each year?

You know, they refuse to acknowledge Xbox gets games all the time. Planet of Lana looking good and capcom releasing Exoprimal next month into Gamepass. I wish I could type more but I got these games to get to so :win:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I give it a 7/10 . I was hoping for actual first party studio games , but I saw several games that I'm looking forward to buying.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I give it a 7/10 . I was hoping for actual first party studio games , but I saw several games that I'm looking forward to buying.
I can show you if you request it, but I haven't seen a single place give it a 7/10 which would be considered decent, good even. 8 is great and 10 gets the :banderas:

Remember all those memes and stuff, but no. Everyone saying it was trash and the fact nobody will even speak on if it setup the second half of the ps5 lifecycle which clearly... Is looking barebones.

After all these years, you mean to tell me there's only one first party exclusive coming over the next year and you guys wanna talk about Xbox? Or that Gamepass has no games? Like Gamepass alone shyts all over this showcase (Tru Story)

you guys can't be serious, or maybe y'all believe the lies from the posters claiming Gamepass isn't worth every Penny? Ok :bryan:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It was good. I thought Spider-Man was overhyped though, and I might have been disappointed by the whole event had I paid attention to the noise building up before the showcase.

But between Phantom Blade, a new Metal Gear Solid, Dragon's Dogma II, Alan Wake II...

Neva by the Gris creator, Tower of Aghasba, that paper RPG and sidescroller that looks like a metroidvania...

There was a lot to like :ehh:

They did lost me at the VR part.

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it was a lil bit above mid tier which can be seen as a disappointment. It almost looks like Sony didn’t even try

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I was expecting more 1st party stuff besides the known 2023 releases. Phantom Blade looked great but no release timeline. There weren't many surprises outside of MGS3 remake so overall it was a disappointment. The showcase makes even less sense if SGF gets LOU2 multi and maybe the next Santa Monica announcement.

Theres still enough to look forward to through the end of the year PS5 and otherwise and I've been playing alot of games so far already.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Def was expecting more. But people also don't seem to realize they can still have more announcements coming up at Summer game fest.

But yea I was at the least expecting twisted metal/factions. There's still enough they shown that has my interest though and it's not like the games they didn't show just no longer exist. They still coming at some point lol.