So the internet is in agreement that the Sony show was extremely disappointing

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Only diehard, braindead fanboys are supporting it. Heavy denial. the show was trash.

Legit a 2/10. Made me lose faith in Sony.

They don’t seem to be as interested in quality single players games anymore. You know, the stuff that made them who they are.

Generic GaaS trash here, CG trailer there, “not actual gameplay” there.

ONE first party game with gameplay. After 2 years of waiting.

Worst conference of the past 10-15 years

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can be a Sony Stan at times but the conference definitely wasn’t it. If it wasn’t for Spider-Man 2 I would have given it a 4/10 but I bumped it up to a 5/10 for me. Any nikka that says this conference was an 8/10 and up is definitely smoking on that Stanley Reggie.

I’m glad the internet is speaking on how weak the conference was so they can come correct the next time. That’s one thing with Sony is that they get ptsd with negative feedback and eventually do better.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Only diehard, braindead fanboys are supporting it. Heavy denial. the show was trash.

Legit a 2/10. Made me lose faith in Sony.

They don’t seem to be as interested in quality single players games anymore. You know, the stuff that made them who they are.

Generic GaaS trash here, CG trailer there, “not actual gameplay” there.

ONE first party game with gameplay. After 2 years of waiting.

Worst conference of the past 10-15 years
You xbots are wildin :russ: BAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet xbox still wont come close or catch up
Enjoy that distant last place :mjlol:

This Sony will keep on pumping games meanwhile Philly is selling these bots dreams :dead:
Philly better not squander this small window of opportunity in the next two weeks

:ufdup:

Because I’m telling you if Microsoft’s conference ends up being worse than Sony’s
Boy….. The fact that starfield and the activision deal only being a topic of discussion for them is worrisome.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It was good. I thought Spider-Man was overhyped though, and I might have been disappointed by the whole event had I paid attention to the noise building up before the showcase.

But between Phantom Blade, a new Metal Gear Solid, Dragon's Dogma II, Alan Wake II...

Neva by the Gris creator, Tower of Aghasba, that paper RPG and sidescroller that looks like a metroidvania...

There was a lot to like :ehh:

They did lost me at the VR part.
So Spider-Man and a bunch of games that will run better on Xbox. That's a good show for gamers :handshake: but terrible if you're a Sony Stan, which leads me to our next contestants...
When the games come out who will care about a Showcase?
Keep this same energy next month :leostare:
Decent games.
Summer Game Fest is the one to watch for.
Yeah Sony's own show isn't the place you wanna go to see what Sony has brewing :manny:
The internet is in agreement buying "nused" mattresses off craiglist is disgusting but you still bragged and shuffled anyways...
I 100% agree with you, that's why the sarcastic post included a broken TV and aPs3. The sarcasm was so thick that nikkaz got mad and tried to recreate reality. The fact you still saying it also means you're still :umad:
Yet xbox still wont come close or catch up
Enjoy that distant last place :mjlol:

This Sony will keep on pumping games meanwhile Philly is selling these bots dreams :dead:
Everyone, read dis nikkaz post. Like, how old are you? What are we doing here? I thought this was a spot for real nikkaz to just chop it up, I'm reading this and I'm like :dahell:

Like, you can't write what you just wrote and then immediately walk off, you see 3 bad bytches. And then what would your pickup line be? I can only imagine, but I got $500 on it being some gump shyt. If you don't take your ol Remy from Higher learning ass up outta my thread :camby:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So Spider-Man and a bunch of games that will run better on Xbox. That's a good show for gamers :handshake: but terrible if you're a Sony Stan, which leads me to our next contestants...

Keep this same energy next month :leostare:

Yeah Sony's own show isn't the place you wanna go to see what Sony has brewing :manny:

I 100% agree with you, that's why the sarcastic post included a broken TV and aPs3. The sarcasm was so thick that nikkaz got mad and tried to recreate reality. The fact you still saying it also means you're still :umad:

Everyone, read dis nikkaz post. Like, how old are you? What are we doing here? I thought this was a spot for real nikkaz to just chop it up, I'm reading this and I'm like :dahell:

Like, you can't write what you just wrote and then immediately walk off, you see 3 bad bytches. And then what would your pickup line be? I can only imagine, but I got $500 on it being some gump shyt. If you don't take your ol Remy from Higher learning ass up outta my thread :camby:

:mjgrin:
Forspoken send its regards