So the guy who did the documentary SuperSize Me was actually an alcoholic? McDonalds exonerated

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Maybe. But fast food is for children and poor people. These types of places are staples to the impoverished.

Hell you have McDonald's that are built into gas stations that sell junk, booze, and tobacco. It's not unreasonable. McDonald's or (insert analog) the only options on highways and during travel in general.

They giving people points to earn free food that they know kills them. Healthier places or even fine dining don't tend to incentivise like this.

Free wifi with 30 minute dine in limits. They cater to the lowest of the low, they know it. And that demographic smokes and drinks the most, iirc.

I feel you but maybe I should have been more clear with what I mean. People that regularly eat fast food (as in at least once weekly; especially McDonald's) probably smoke and/or drink in excess.

McDonald's caters to poor people and as a result, I'd be willing to bet that the people who eat there drink and smoke, if I were the gambling type.

I know because I am one and I see people.doing it. While my geography might skew the grandscheme, I doubt it. I'm not a gambler but I'd take the odds.

Negged. :unimpressed: