So the guy who did the documentary SuperSize Me was actually an alcoholic? McDonalds exonerated

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Maybe. But fast food is for children and poor people. These types of places are staples to the impoverished.

Hell you have McDonald's that are built into gas stations that sell junk, booze, and tobacco. It's not unreasonable. McDonald's or (insert analog) the only options on highways and during travel in general.

They giving people points to earn free food that they know kills them. Healthier places or even fine dining don't tend to incentivise like this.

Free wifi with 30 minute dine in limits. They cater to the lowest of the low, they know it. And that demographic smokes and drinks the most, iirc.

I feel you but maybe I should have been more clear with what I mean. People that regularly eat fast food (as in at least once weekly; especially McDonald's) probably smoke and/or drink in excess.

McDonald's caters to poor people and as a result, I'd be willing to bet that the people who eat there drink and smoke, if I were the gambling type.

I know because I am one and I see people.doing it. While my geography might skew the grandscheme, I doubt it. I'm not a gambler but I'd take the odds.
Stop it. Everyone loves McDonald’s. You don’t suddenly stop craving salt and sugar because you have M’s in your account. McDonald’s are packed tf out everywhere around the globe. The McDonald’s here in Japan be having big ass lines.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Maybe. But fast food is for children and poor people. These types of places are staples to the impoverished.

Hell you have McDonald's that are built into gas stations that sell junk, booze, and tobacco. It's not unreasonable. McDonald's or (insert analog) the only options on highways and during travel in general.

They giving people points to earn free food that they know kills them. Healthier places or even fine dining don't tend to incentivise like this.

Free wifi with 30 minute dine in limits. They cater to the lowest of the low, they know it. And that demographic smokes and drinks the most, iirc.

I feel you but maybe I should have been more clear with what I mean. People that regularly eat fast food (as in at least once weekly; especially McDonald's) probably smoke and/or drink in excess.

McDonald's caters to poor people and as a result, I'd be willing to bet that the people who eat there drink and smoke, if I were the gambling type.

I know because I am one and I see people.doing it. While my geography might skew the grandscheme, I doubt it. I'm not a gambler but I'd take the odds.
Dude some people are coming home late from work or feeling lazy on a sunday and go get a Mcdonald, its not that deep.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Stop it. Everyone loves McDonald’s. You don’t suddenly stop craving salt and sugar because you have M’s in your account. McDonald’s are packed tf out everywhere around the globe. The McDonald’s here in Japan be having big ass lines.
Bro, you the one that need to stop it.

Most poor people stay poor so this doesn't even apply.

And no, everyone does not love McDonald's. It's like saying everyone loves Coke. Besides a direct competitor that does the exact "same, same but different" mental leap our species loves, where else you gonna go???

That ain't love, it's abuse on its best day and truly nightmarish at any other time.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dude some people are coming home late from work or feeling lazy on a sunday and go get a Mcdonald, its not that deep.
I never said it was deep :heh:

I love it there. I get alerts.

Y'all in here saying shyt like McDonald's exists in some vortex where otherwise healthy affluent people go to indulge. The shyt is for broke nikkas and kids. All of which probably smoke and drink. As in, I'd bet money and net positive in the long run.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
youre in Japan? :ohhh: has life gotten different cause of the Johnny Somali thing?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Didn’t our former president have a build in McDonald’s

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Why don't you ho eat McDonald's everyday and tell us what really happens then

Ocho vs. Science would like a word with you.

McDonalds is the lowest hanging of fruit when it comes to anything food/health related... But a lot of times people can't recognize propaganda or pushed narratives if you present them in documentary form.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
that's not recreating the experiment :yeshrug:
fair enough but i did show it was possible

the IIFYM movement is still undefeated in weight loss

DBQPC no fries (approx 750 cal 40g protein)
ChikFil A Sandwich w/ nuggets no fries (approx 700 cal 50g protein)
Taco Bell Power bowls (600 cal 30g protein)

were my staples. There are other good ones at other restaurants but I cant remember right now

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bro, you the one that need to stop it.

Most poor people stay poor so this doesn't even apply.

And no, everyone does not love McDonald's. It's like saying everyone loves Coke. Besides a direct competitor that does the exact "same, same but different" mental leap our species loves, where else you gonna go???

That ain't love, it's abuse on its best day and truly nightmarish at any other time.
You sound like a Big Mac cheated on you