So the guy who did the documentary SuperSize Me was actually an alcoholic? McDonalds exonerated

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The only redeeming factor of that propaganda was the fact that McDonalds stopped doing Super Size meals. Beyond that, it was vegan babble where the main dude was the biggest hypocrite as he drunk himself into stupid...like, yeast has a soul too :mjcry:

Funny I was telling my wife about this...

Vegans/vegetarians are the biggest lushes for alcohol. Its a substitute for meat as the drinks are heavy in the equivalent of meat intake.

She went :lupe: and thought about her vegan co worker who constantly gone off the bottle or plan to get turnt.

How can you preach about harming animals, but destroying your own body in the process with the liquid poison?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol thats a big ass jump breh.
Maybe. But fast food is for children and poor people. These types of places are staples to the impoverished.

Hell you have McDonald's that are built into gas stations that sell junk, booze, and tobacco. It's not unreasonable. McDonald's or (insert analog) the only options on highways and during travel in general.

They giving people points to earn free food that they know kills them. Healthier places or even fine dining don't tend to incentivise like this.

Free wifi with 30 minute dine in limits. They cater to the lowest of the low, they know it. And that demographic smokes and drinks the most, iirc.

I feel you but maybe I should have been more clear with what I mean. People that regularly eat fast food (as in at least once weekly; especially McDonald's) probably smoke and/or drink in excess.

McDonald's caters to poor people and as a result, I'd be willing to bet that the people who eat there drink and smoke, if I were the gambling type.

I know because I am one and I see people.doing it. While my geography might skew the grandscheme, I doubt it. I'm not a gambler but I'd take the odds.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm a regular at McDonald's, even have the app.... but I don't smoke or drink :pachaha:

I know I'm weird :skip:
See my post above but that ain't weird.

Just saying id bet you do. I see the parking lot to these places. Nobody ever gonna* valet at a Mickey D's and order the salmon.

Last edited: