So the geniuses at Twitch thought it was a good idea to add a KFC bucket emoji

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhh, yeah :wtf:
You blaming twitch when it's your own immaturity that can't see past a racist insult. To deny the emoji in this matter is you agreeing that the KFC symbol is your national flag.

Immaturity? You know damn well that twitch chat is full of racists that will make full use of that twitch emote in a racist manner, hence why a lot of the big time streamers had to ban emote. Cracking down on the blatant racist bullshyt that goes on in twitch is what is going to help solve the problem, not trying to ignore it. Denying the emoji because for the most part it is going to be used in a racist manner towards black is not empowering racists, its actually dealing with it. Just like any other method of calling out racist bullshyt, you numbskull.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
There's really no other way you should be "confused" on how this is racist as fukk

J9JUsxy.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Immaturity? You know damn well that twitch chat is full of racists that will make full use of that twitch emote in a racist manner, hence why a lot of the big time streamers had to ban emote. Cracking down on the blatant racist bullshyt that goes on in twitch is what is going to help solve the problem, not trying to ignore it. Denying the emoji because for the most part it is going to be used in a racist manner towards black is not empowering racists, its actually dealing with it. Just like any other method of calling out racist bullshyt, you numbskull.
Are there racist in the world? Are you new to this planet? For you to predetermine that KFC is too "racist" because they serve chicken tells me that the place you like to "hang around" is racist
You can add then remove 1 billion different emojis, what does that do with the population tho? Nothing?
So if your answer is to tip toe around racist, good fukkin luck with that :dwillhuh:

If twitch is a racist place, then why are you mad that racist people act accordingly? ON this very site you'll hear racial slurs tossed around over the slightest insignificant bullshyt, no outrage, no concern

I feel you need to man up, maybe log off of twitch if its too much for you. KFC is not my national flag, and if somebody racist wants to say it is, I DAMN SURE AIN'T BOUT TO GO HERE AND MAKE A THREAD ON IT, SHINING A LIGHT ON THAT

This thread reads like this to me. "I went on the internet and somebody was not nice to me :sadbron: I hope they make it so those people can't be racist anymore"

If that isn't an option, then rise above the KFC logo :francis:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
They knew what they’re doing
Trust me , trolling is the new wave so you know companies gonna jump on it , like they did with twitter

Daps
Are there racist in the world? Are you new to this planet? For you to predetermine that KFC is too "racist" because they serve chicken tells me that the place you like to "hang around" is racist
You can add then remove 1 billion different emojis, what does that do with the population tho? Nothing?
So if your answer is to tip toe around racist, good fukkin luck with that :dwillhuh:

If twitch is a racist place, then why are you mad that racist people act accordingly? ON this very site you'll hear racial slurs tossed around over the slightest insignificant bullshyt, no outrage, no concern

I feel you need to man up, maybe log off of twitch if its too much for you. KFC is not my national flag, and if somebody racist wants to say it is, I DAMN SURE AIN'T BOUT TO GO HERE AND MAKE A THREAD ON IT, SHINING A LIGHT ON THAT

This thread reads like this to me. "I went on the internet and somebody was not nice to me :sadbron: I hope they make it so those people can't be racist anymore"

If that isn't an option, then rise above the KFC logo :francis:

This is why you have the Hall of Shame banner.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a bucket of chicken. I used to like chicken and won't feel shamed by it.