So the big 3 all can't engineer a durable joystick?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
^^^

my mind told me not to buy the elite series 2 controller bcuz I saw far too many complaints/negative reviews for a $200 controller...many of them citing manufacturer’s defects within the first 90 days...took a chance anyway and sure enough the RB button is acting up a little more than a month after I bought it...packing the shyt up now to return...and ya in general I always buy at least 2 controllers per system just in case one acts up especially if there’s a sale...but fortunately I haven’t had any controller issues prior to this one not including the time I threw my DS3 up against the wall...just to find out stores were charging full price for then shyts even tho this happened toward the end of the PS3 run

i posted about it here before but this was before Microsoft extended the warranty so I just bought another one from Walmart and took the first one I had back.

Went to a hood Walmart but the lady checked the serial numbers then just hit a :yeshrug:

I would’ve argued it anyway, they can’t prove I switched the shyt, wouldn’t just said I bought it like it was to run my money and These manufacturers need to stand behind their products.

I’ll buy new shyt and switch parts out, don’t give a fukk. I’m not taking the loss for no billion dollar coronations...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
The Switch joycons are the absolute worst when it comes to drifting. I prefer to play my Switch handheld but had to use it with a pro controller because of drifting issues with two pairs of joycons:francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Since when has Xbox have been having issues?
I love the Xbox One/Series S controller, my 2nd favorite controller next to the Switch Pro controller, but it’s just not durable. I’ve had 2 different controllers where a face button has gone out on me.

Pro controller for the Switch is the fukkin truth. Comfortable. Durable. Weighty. Insane battery life. If you really want to enjoy docked play on the switch is a must. fukk joycons

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How durable OP wants these joysticks tho???:dahell: I drop my ps4 controller all the time and it still works fine...If you want these things to not break when you chuck them at concrete walls your on your own...:mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'll say this...

With Sony? It appears to me that the issues have to do with limits on quality as a result of covid impact.

With Microsoft? Honestly, I'm confused. I have the Elite 2 and I had the Elite 1. Both of those are THE BEST controllers in existence. Yet, the durability is criminal.

Msft has no excuse and the lawsuits against them are justified with respect to hardware.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I love the Xbox One/Series S controller, my 2nd favorite controller next to the Switch Pro controller, but it’s just not durable. I’ve had 2 different controllers where a face button has gone out on me.

Pro controller for the Switch is the fukkin truth. Comfortable. Durable. Weighty. Insane battery life. If you really want to enjoy docked play on the switch is a must. fukk joycons
At this point I feel like the only way to truly enjoy the switch is to only play it with a Pro controller. Joy one can kick rocks:camby:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Breh tbh all the fukk sony had to do was make the ps4 controller without that bright ass light. Update the charging port to usbc and call it a fukking ps5 controller but nooooo. They wanna be "innovative".

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I have noticed issues but I thought it was a glitch in the games and not the controller. Going to use my second controller moving forward to see if there is any issues with that one

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
The PS4 thumbsticks were some of the worst. A bunch of my homies experienced issues with their thumbsticks as well. I took good care of my controller and it started to badly peel on the thumb stick. My second controller had issues as well when the L3 button wouldn't work properly.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Don't have a PS5 but when I saw the video for how the haptic feedback mechanism was engineered I instantly thought that would have issues.
Some of the pieces in there even look plastic....
ps5adaptivetriggers.gif