So the $2.2 Million Richard Mille watch Odell Beckham wore in the Game was Allegedly Fake.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Have you seen one up close? I went in the Richard Mille boutique in Beverly Hills...there were only maybe 8 in the whole store. Each one was suspended from the ceiling in a glass column, which allowed you to examine them up close. Yes the cost is astronomical, but they are truly a work of art...especially its insides.

hBWV3FZ.png

G73mkje.jpg

Ts9N9Gx.png

Like any other automatic movement watch, those gears capture your kinetic energy and turns it into potential energy that powers the watch :wow:

I just see an ugly watch:dwillhuh:.

Glad I never became a brand chaser:hubie:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Funny because I was just thinking about watches and how rappers have been mentioning Richard Milles a lot lately.

Made me wonder how hip-hop knows when it's time to change over to the next watch. It was Rolexes and then Hublots, then Audemars to Pateks. Now it's Richard Milles.

I actually heard two versions of "Russian Cream" by Key Glock where the earlier version says"Audemar" in the opening line and then in the later version, it changed to "Patek watch".

Who decides? :jbhmm:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Funny because I was just thinking about watches and how rappers have been mentioning Richard Milles a lot lately.

Made me wonder how hip-hop knows when it's time to change over to the next watch. It was Rolexes and then Hublots, then Audemars to Pateks. Now it's Richard Milles.

I actually heard two versions of "Russian Cream" by Key Glock where the earlier version says"Audemar" in the opening line and then in the later version, it changed to "Patek watch".

Who decides? :jbhmm:

Don’t forget Jacobs