So the $2.2 Million Richard Mille watch Odell Beckham wore in the Game was Allegedly Fake.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Probably the most expensive piece of jewelry worn by an athlete in professional game. Watch Roger make the call this week to ban that tho. NFL really strict with what you can wear during a game.

5b1d48271ae66218008b4b15-750-500.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why does a watch cost that much ?
Because a Jewish person made it... They have a really good super power in terms of making great money off things like watches and even fukking MAPS... If you ever know a old rich Jewish fellow. they all have Map collections and fukking WATCHES....

but then you find that really only Jews and follower Wasps who saw their Jewish associate buying these things making the purchases... So it is its own ecosystem and then Rappers and Entertainers add to the pot as well for marketing and "value"..

GENIUS level shyt... Meanwhile my watch works when the sun works, and has a backup battery that costs 85cents...

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
That's pretty foolish even though I find Richard Mille to be the most overrated brand in the world.

Have you seen one up close? I went in the Richard Mille boutique in Beverly Hills...there were only maybe 8 watches in the whole store. Each one was suspended from the ceiling in a glass column, which allowed you to examine them up close. Yes the cost is astronomical, but they are truly a work of art...especially its insides.

hBWV3FZ.png

G73mkje.jpg

Ts9N9Gx.png

Like any other automatic movement watch, those gears capture your kinetic energy and turns it into potential energy that powers the watch :wow:

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Have you seen one up close? I went in the Richard Mille boutique in Beverly Hills...there were only maybe 8 in the whole store. Each one was suspended from the ceiling in a glass column, which allowed you to examine them up close. Yes the cost is astronomical, but they are truly a work of art...especially its insides.

hBWV3FZ.png

G73mkje.jpg

Ts9N9Gx.png

Like any other automatic movement watch, those gears capture your kinetic energy and turns it into potential energy that powers the watch :wow:
Own a watch and not be able to tell what time it is, brehs.