So that kidnap victim already got a boyfriend

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The fukk :why:?

She should be trying to adjust to world after being held in a house for over 10 years, instead she goes and gets a boyfriend?

A dude wifed that? :why:
Dude looks like he'd wife any chick willing to fukk his ass.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She lived a real nightmare for years she's allowed to enjoy herself, and I heard she knew dude from before she was kidnapped so they probably reconnecting.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
B1tch ugly as sh1t. I bet she has that Mexican gut and love handle combo with skinny legs that they get when they turn 11 and get pregnant. She should have been honored someone wanted to rape her for a prolonged period of time. I would have hit that taco once and kept her around to clean the basement.

Stop. This is disgusting.

she was kidnapped sometime between 2002-2004 right when Nelly was at his prime. so she was probably extra hype to see him.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:what: So, just bc he's hugging up on her in that one pic that automatically means its her bf? For all we know that could be her brother. Btw, I love how she's at a Nelly concert. That right there tells you she's been gone for a long time.:russ:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yea that's a little bit weird for her to be in a relationship so fast. She needs at least 1-2 years of therapy to get her mind right in the first place.

AT LEAST.... I knew a chick who had been raped, and just that one incident had her in therapy for a couple years before she got back right. These broads having been hemmed up and violated on the regular for all that time? I almost don't know if there's ENOUGH therapy for them to go through.

Yup, strange as it may seem, some women that have been sexually abused or molested are the freakiest, nastiest whores and sluts who love sex!

:manny:

I've seen it go either way. Some chicks turn out to be the biggest freaks after that. I read somewhere that it's a result of them trying to process the fact that the rape "felt good" and that they actually had an orgasm during it. Who knows... :manny: And then others turn into straight prudes. A broad I work with, her story is that she was raped, but the story wasn't adding up. I think she led the nikka down the path, and then stopped right at the point of no return, and he wasn't having it. But because of that encounter, she says she can no longer give top. In fact, she told us that if she ever found a nikka, he would have a pass; he could get dome elsewhere since she wasn't doing it. :mindblown:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shyt..i would :cape:the Mexican one

gina-dejesus.jpg

:shaq:

I really enjoy seeing her smile.

art barr