So that kidnap victim already got a boyfriend

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
personally i think the LAST thing these girls should be thinking about is boyfriends/men. they should focus on their children.. therapy and getting well. plus already bringing another strange man around her child?? after what those kids have no doubt seen and witnessed? i dunno brehs :patrice:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
shyt..i would :cape:the Mexican one

gina-dejesus.jpg

:shaq:
B1tch ugly as sh1t. I bet she has that Mexican gut and love handle combo with skinny legs that they get when they turn 11 and get pregnant. She should have been honored someone wanted to rape her for a prolonged period of time. I would have hit that taco once and kept her around to clean the basement.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You ever think about how crazy that shyt was and nobody knew. You could be living next to a dude with 3 sex slaves right now at not even know or believe it. To you hes just your neighbor joe who cuts his grass every saturday morning :merchant:

Which is why women's apprehensiveness around new guys is so understandable. I don't even get disappointed anymore when women don't want to have the first date at my place, there's a lot of psychos out there :patrice:

:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if I could date one of those girls. Just knowing that they took multiple cum shots to the face on a daily basis is more than enough to turn my stomach. I'm sure they would sell their story and probably make millions though.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was fast....hes hispanic too....guess that event didnt make her racist