So that fat elephant cac Brian Windhorst's entire career is based on Lebron's nuts

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Truth be told A LOT of media people from Miami owe Lebron gratitude. Lots of them came up once he got here. As for Windwhore, he's the worst of the worst. That fat piece of shyt would still be in Ohio reporting on High school sports if not for Lebron
LeBatard def does, i never knew of him until the we got em all rant.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
LeBatard def does, i never knew of him until the we got em all rant.
well he actually was already well known and had been on ESPN before(guest hosting on PTI). But those rants def brought him a bigger audience which lead to him having the leverage to give ESPN the terms he wanted to take his show nation and get his own TV show. plus Jorge Sedano, Michael Wallace are now ESPN employees. Ethan Skolnick now writes for Turner/Bleacher Report.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Do y'all want a different reporter to cover the guy every week? Its called a "beat"

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
ethan j skolnick is a more credible, less-creepier source of lebron news.

windbag is a fukking weirdo. the funny thing is that he's a bron stan who hates the heat. i'm sure he was happy as fukk they lost to spurs, since it leaves the window open of bron returning to cleveland.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
When they said he was following LeBron's nuts since high school, that's when I learned why this pasty marshmallow slob was on my TV screen in the first place. :ohhh:

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
I think dude might have some dirt on bron. dunno any other reason bron woulda put him on. just look at him.
U338P6T12D2558527F44DT20061110142808.JPG
:virgincac:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
LOL @ this thread.

I went to high school with Brian at St. Vincent St. Mary. I was a few years behind him in age and a few years ahead of Lebron. But anyways Brian was fat even back then and he had no friends and didn't play any sports.

He started covering Lebron in high school when he worked for the Akron Beacon Journal and then covered him with the Cavs when he worked for the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Brian himself did an interview and said that when Lebron first saw him down in Miami working for ESPN that he had a look of absolute disgust on his face.

It definitely seems a little creepy. I wonder if Brian is going to follow Lebron when he leaves Miami.