So that fat elephant cac Brian Windhorst's entire career is based on Lebron's nuts

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, he has stalked his way to a career...he made it his life mission/goal to start stalking and only reporting on a 14 yr old...i call it stalking cause he knows bron's every move, but he never talks to bron directly, ask him questions, nothing...till this day, I've only see bron acknowledge him once...and that was this year when he said 'yall, specifically brian, probably know my life better than my momma'....damn shame, this man should be in jail...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
yes, he has stalked his way to a career...he made it his life mission/goal to start stalking and only reporting on a 14 yr old...i call it stalking cause he knows bron's every move, but he never talks to bron directly, ask him questions, nothing...till this day, I've only see bron acknowledge him once...and that was this year when he said 'yall, specifically brian, probably know my life better than my momma'....damn shame, this man should be in jail...

:weirdo: that's disgusting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.tampabay.com/news/stories-of-lebron-and-sportswriter-intertwined-tangled/1135241

ok, so he didnt start in the Cavs days, this guy went from Akron (same hs)to Cleveland to Miami. thats a little weird for me

I think dude might have some dirt on bron. dunno any other reason bron woulda put him on. just look at him.
U338P6T12D2558527F44DT20061110142808.JPG

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
brian-windhorstjpg-7a2df5e7866a7178.jpg

every time I see this dude on TV or hear him talk I'm just like :huhldup: how the fukk this brain dead fat shyt get a job? He been on lebron's nuts since HS and has made a career being the Lebron "expert". His entire career is due to Lebron yet dude has the nerve to shyt on him :wow:

What a fat bytch. I suddenly have the urge for a bacon sandwich with a side of bacon and I'll pay extra for another side of bacon. Waitress, how much is that with my AAA discount?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
hes like Pedro Gomez when he used to just report on Barry Bonds

fat elephant cac tho :bryan: maybe he should follow Bron into the gym lookin like Ralphie May

Shyt was pure comedy during the home run chase. Pedro Gomez was stalking Bonds and Bonds didnt give him any inside scoop on anything. They would go to Pedro for the latest info and Pedro would be like.

":manny: I'm hearing exactly what you guys are."