So... that Beyonce country album & singles, came & went huh?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol:As someone who keeps who with the billboard charts every week, I completely forgot about that shyt until now. Despite all the hype & being a #1 earlier this year, my suspicions that the singles wouldn't have the longevity on the charts to be a legit hit ended up being correct.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Everything comes and goes these days
Nahhhh some of country albums are still at the top of the charts months later. Years later in the case of someone like Morgan Wallen.

Country music fans just didn’t rock with it like that and her fan base just treated it as a fad.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Nahhhh some of country albums are still at the top of the charts months later. Years later in the case of someone like Morgan Wallen.

Country music fans just didn’t rock with it like that and her fan base just treated it as a fad.
Wait til she drops the Rock and Roll and Zydeco

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Country music fans are listening to Blues and Pop music disguised as Country music. So they are not exactly the most musically sophisticated discerning fan base out there.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're saying Beyonces album went over their head?
I am saying that Country music fans don't know what real Country music is, because if they did then they woul realize that this shyt that they are now calling Country music is nothing more than that horrible 80s and 90s soft rock.