So Tariq’s Hidden History museum is a glorified hookah lounge with Marcus Garvey photos ?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I was in LA in June and tried to go, I think I tried on a Sunday and it was closed.
I doubt Tariq even be in there but if it was open I was going go in and see if I could chop it up with em tell I heard about the museum on the coli and all that
First off it's VERY easy to miss the museum , I had to ride by like twice to find it. It's not in a location you'd expect a museum to be in, it's like a quiet residential area that doesn't have much going on. Like it's not even on a major shopping street. I understand LA real estate is expensive but if he was going get his followers to pay for it regardless I don't understand why he didn't pick a location with more foot traffic. Putting it in a strip mall in the hood even would have been better than where it's at

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Nothing but crooks and the other Egypt obsessed charlatan Kwame whatever his name goes by does this tour in Egypt with meditation classes next to GIZA pyramids..ripping them off with bushyt! He takes them through some odd tours telling his clients/customers some distorted bulshyt with the Arab/Egyptian officials working closely with him ripping Americans off.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Remember how it was gonna have upstairs, downstairs, movie theater, wall of donors, etc
Screenshot-20230524-100436-Gallery.jpg

Its a fukkin posterboard but at least we got the "wall" :mjcry:
Screenshot-20230524-031209-You-Tube.jpg

The artist did a great job venerating Tariq with all that space too :mjcry:
Fp6eps2aYAAQOaY

Fv8CwIPXoAAcDWf

all variations of umar...look at it
Grifting a$$holes:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
One person said in the reviews

There is basically nothing in there but items you buy off Amazon that anyone has in their home and of course dvds for sale the owner made and open for 5 hours 6 days of the week , this isn't a museum this is a way to make a little money on the side with no effort , truly pathetic :mjlol:

I go pass there but never stop in

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i said this as soon as Tariq was having comedy shows and day parties at the spot soon after it first opened.

i love Tariq for entertainment purposes, but i don't know how people can take him seriously when the man was releasing books about "mackin'" and showing white nerd boys how to be a mack on MTV back in the 2000s.

yes, i remember. :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I always thought black folks having egyptian art in their spaces was tacky, when most of us are western african in origin.
But even worse with Tariq constantly pushing the ados anti diaspora angle too and having king tut replica on display.
It’s tacky to regurgitate white supremacist talking points that don’t even make sense