So tablets really made toys obsolete for these lil' kids huh?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I got to spend Christmas at home this year with my family, including my 5 year old niece. She had the most ballin Christmas ever...mini foosball table, mini air hockey table, Frozen dolls, Super Mario Party, and a $200 Barbie Dream House :huhldup:...the Barbie House had her attention for about 3 hours...then she spent the rest of the day playing games on the PBS kids app on her mom's iPad. Looked at mom that bought the house like

giphy.gif

When I was 5 I was strictly about Marble Mazes and action figures. It's a Brave New World out here man.

LwAv6.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
my six year old plays with toys..

hell he found cine-flix on youtube when the guy makes his own props and my son be making his own toys and shyt... cardboard and tape aint safe in my house.. little man be going through a roll of duct tape in like 5 minutes..

I remember he took an empty paper towel roll and a empty tissue box and made thors hammer... my kid creative as hell.
he actually plays with his homemade stuff more than the store bought

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my 4 year old nephew wanted a paw patrol fire truck got him in it but i know two weeks from now will be collecting dust
niece wanted a ipod touch 6th generation got her it
other niece wanted rollerskates :ehh:

but yeah toys are done and honestly :blessed:,

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My 3 year old son loves YouTube but he also loves the Thomas the train toys. He just recently got into the Jurassic park movie and toys as well.

My 12 year old daughter gave up toys a few years ago for PlayStation games. Now she’s got an XB1, PS4, and switch and plays them all regularly

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My 3 year old son loves YouTube but he also loves the Thomas the train toys. He just recently got into the Jurassic park movie and toys as well.

My 12 year old daughter gave up toys a few years ago for PlayStation games. Now she’s got an XB1, PS4, and switch and plays them all regularly
mafukka you 50 years old making 600 threads in 3 years on this forum :what: thought you was like 23